American Bass

I was being called out for being a cheater because of the amp im running in my class. When we called him and verified the true rms rating at 12.5 volts on my 150.1, he told me, "good luck my friend and keep kick their a55es". I LOL'd for a couple days

Sell out, I heard you rock DC now ; p jk
actually i have reasoning behind that far beyond just using them. there is a reason i announced the lvl 3 failure. just wish i had a vid.

Bob is a great guy, I have never really had issues with him other then if he cuts you a great deal that day on the phone you better take cause he won't remember tomorrow lol.
Oh, and if you ever meet him...you will laugh a bit on the inside as his ethnic background does not really support the business name. haha
yea i had that problem with his memory the firs time we chatted. but i got a better deal for him being forgetful. and ajua is a nice last name ....

I was being called out for being a cheater because of the amp im running in my class. When we called him and verified the true rms rating at 12.5 volts on my 150.1, he told me, "good luck my friend and keep kick their a55es". I LOL'd for a couple days
yep.

Wow, there is ALOT of hatred for this brand in my area. I was actually told by a guy that dealt AB last year NOT to run their subs. That they sounded horrible. He did state that he loved the amps but not the subs. Makes me want to run these more and more.

Wow, there is ALOT of hatred for this brand in my area. I was actually told by a guy that dealt AB last year NOT to run their subs. That they sounded horrible. He did state that he loved the amps but not the subs. Makes me want to run these more and more.
Lol, who was that?

Does it happen to be a fellow in Bismarck? Or was it a fellow in Eastern, MT?

Darnit! Heh, I am sure of who it was anyway though lol.

Anyhow, AB FTW. I've had great luck with both their drivers and amplifiers. I agree their CS is great too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.