Any dubstep/dnb bumpers?;)

I don't like the name EDM, I prefer Electronic music as the name of the whole genre. Then you split it by styles... Trance, House, Breaks, Drum N Bass, Techno. Then each has its own sub categories. Psy Trance, hard trance, Hard house, jazzy house, disco house, Hard techno etc...

But that's just me.

Its the same thing as lumping metal, reggae, folk, rock, punk, deathmetal, screamo, classic rock all into one category called alternative. Same sh*t with EDM. Beats are different, whole style is different, sounds are different. Lumping them into the same category just does not work.

my bass demo songs for dubstep are
ephixa - some wobbles

Playboy - nick thayer, dodge fuski

Skepta vs N-Dubz - So Alive

First two are are chest crushers and the next one hits a little lower but its a constant beat.
Downloaded those first two songs you mentioned and that first song hits harder and louder than any song I've ever played on my system. I love it!

Downloaded those first two songs you mentioned and that first song hits harder and louder than any song I've ever played on my system. I love it!
yeah its a 0 db 47hz bassline. Your setup peaks a little bit higher then. The first one used to be my hardest hitting song but tuned lower, the 2nd song is my hardest hitting one, its low 40s.

But yeah, Some wobbles is basically my "WTF" slammer that hits hard on almost any system.

yeah its a 0 db 47hz bassline. Your setup peaks a little bit higher then. The first one used to be my hardest hitting song but tuned lower, the 2nd song is my hardest hitting one, its low 40s.
But yeah, Some wobbles is basically my "WTF" slammer that hits hard on almost any system.
Yeah my sub is an SA-12 in a ported box tuned to 35hz

Electronic Dance Music... I dont see how you can properly dance to dubstep unless you know how to wiggle your body all fancy and sh*t. Definitely deserves its own category. To be honest, dubstep feels very close to Metalcore/deathmetal in terms of jamming out/dancing wise.
Completely agree, although I now HATE most Dubstep (skrillex and things like that) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Deathcore and Metalcore. I also like most D&B if it isn't boring, been getting into what Pandora calls "trap." Yellow Claw and stuff like that. Still love my deathmetals though, that passion will never die.

To add, you head bang and mosh to deathcore, Slam dancing a gay.

giphy.gif

While listening to disturbed this actually fit the song lol (stupefied)

Also, how did you know what frequency that bass line is??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
brafferty
idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from