any estimates of what i would be metering with 4 18's tuned low?

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So I'm going to be going from 2 18's to 4 18's I believe we are gonna clamshell I want some meannnnnnnn lows thinking of tuning to 27hz I want to be able to play some sugar cooker and I cook seeing how I can't with this box heats my coils up to fast playing below tuning.so my question if I'm all ready doing a 151.5 tuned to 34 Hz peaking a 49 Hz car peaks hi,what do u think I will hit with 4 18's tuned low as hell?

Record for trunk idk man I know I've seen a 150 out of a trunk which is crazy I could never come close to that in a trunk yea I know I want it be ridiculous its goog in the back of a civic I didn't expect for them to fit I thought maybeeee 15's but the guy who does my boxs knows his stuff he's been competing for years he said 4 18's will fit

will have to be a super small box. like at least 16 cubes to be smallest. if you can fit that and a good port id say around a 154 with good power even tuned low. i only have 2 18s non walled doing 54s in a 33 htz box peaking at 46 htz. if he does in fact know his stuff id say 54+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.