Any IB subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Greetings,
I am toying with the idea of running subs in an infinite baffle. Do you have any subwoofers that would lend well in this capacity?

Thanks!

I texted Chris about this question of yours. His response was: "Unfortunately No. C2 Audio woofers weren't designed for use in an infinite baffle and won't yield the potential results you would be looking for in your setup. I'm sorry that our woofers aren't going to be able to accomodate your request. Good luck with your search for a woofer that will suit your needs. -- Chris"

I texted Chris about this question of yours. His response was: "Unfortunately No. C2 Audio woofers weren't designed for use in an infinite baffle and won't yield the potential results you would be looking for in your setup. I'm sorry that our woofers aren't going to be able to accomodate your request. Good luck with your search for a woofer that will suit your needs. -- Chris"

Thank you for checking on that for me. PHD had subs for boxes, but I am hoping that I can remove some room in my car for better IB options. I wish C2 all the success this industry can dish to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OnYrMrk

10+ year member
Superstition is bad luck
OnYrMrk
Moore, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date