Any new SQ subs come out in the past couple years?

You could make that work. They do only come in single 4ohm, which is another advantage of running multiple smaller ones, you can drop down the impedance that way.> Regardless they dont' need huge power levels, in a lexus I'd go a bit medium to large on the box size and tune it low. I can model it once I get back to my home computer if you wanted to do the single 12.
yes please and thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i see what ur saying. but to say the ld is not in the same league is incorrect. @ tantricsounds ; can u shine some light on the ld series plz.
ld series is the smallest of the standard Tantric lineup. Just like Arc audio flatline and all of the image dynamics subs it doesn't use a shorting ring but what it does have is a perfectly linear motor with what we call a focused field so the field in the gap is very stable with a lot less stray inductance to help keep a linear sound. We mix that with a single nomex linear spider and copper coil to give you the best sound we can give you without all the extra expensive bells and whistles that might not be needed for 99% of the systems out there.

ld series is the smallest of the standard Tantric lineup. Just like Arc audio flatline and all of the image dynamics subs it doesn't use a shorting ring but what it does have is a perfectly linear motor with what we call a focused field so the field in the gap is very stable with a lot less stray inductance to help keep a linear sound. We mix that with a single nomex linear spider and copper coil to give you the best sound we can give you without all the extra expensive bells and whistles that might not be needed for 99% of the systems out there.
Conentional, but capable, as I figured.

I want the pissing match between Dragon and PHD to continue. Its quite entertaining.

But, as for the topic... Not much help on SQ subs, but I know for a fact that the Dayton HO sound great. Excellent SQ choice imo. However, these guys will also point you in a good direction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.