Anyone have any experience with Interfire Audio??

Participant count
  • Participant list
MY brother had the 1700d amp about 3 years ago until he sold it. Strong amp. also 2 of the pro-v 12''s. Subs sounds amazing. He also has a set of the pro-v 10''s brand nib. The specs that's on their website are off on the subs, and even in the manual also, they have 2 different versions of the pro-v subs, one model has just a pole vent, ( 12''s my brother had ) and the other version has the pole vent, plus smaller vent holes around the pole vent to help in cooling. ( 10's he still have) which they never speak off on the website. All and all they're decent. Never heard any of the new stuff, but i would say that the G-3000 maybe a good 2200 wrms amp.

I run across Interfire here at the shop every now and again.

Awhile back (6+years) they weren't a bad line, but I guess they have changed their game. I would say they were a mid-level now.

Not bad amps, but over rated (if you go by 'model name'). For instance, their 3000w is "named" 3000w, but if you look at the specs, its rated 2200wrms@1ohm. This seams like a reasonable rating.

From the boards I have seen...they are possibly Zenon based???

Please, anyone 'in the know' correct me if I'm wrong.

I run across Interfire here at the shop every now and again. Awhile back (6+years) they weren't a bad line, but I guess they have changed their game. I would say they were a mid-level now.

Not bad amps, but over rated (if you go by 'model name'). For instance, their 3000w is "named" 3000w, but if you look at the specs, its rated 2200wrms@1ohm. This seams like a reasonable rating.

From the boards I have seen...they are possibly Zenon based???

Please, anyone 'in the know' correct me if I'm wrong.
you got my box ready ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.