SOLD aq hdc315 aluminum coil d1 280 shipped

akmarcos20gauge
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tyler,TX
Whats up guys i have an aq hdc315 for sale, its a dual 1 and im sellin it cause im lookin to get some moey for a stronger amp than the one i got. had it in for 2 days to test it and it works good. ill have pics up tommorrow. let me know if ur interested.

by the way this has extra spiders and a few other options dj added to handle power better....has fresh recone done at aq..buy this up!!..i believe he might be willing to trade this for an aq2200

this has a brand new recone...he popped in it his truck and only played at low volumes to make sure everything was fine wit the sub...and as stated has extra spiders

sorry to get off topic but what kinda car was the second car in the video the blue one on rims? oh and to help the sale i own one of these badboys too minus the extra spiders and all but good looking subs i think the cf is sexy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.