Are Boston amps decent??

I'm sure it does rated, but do you need your power at 2 ohms? In other words, do you already have subs to run on it? If not, I think you're better off with a different voice coil configuration on subs that will allow you to run at 1 ohm and find an amp that does 1000-1500watts at one for significantly cheaper.

[Most]local shops are going to talk ish about any product they don't sell. It's the way business works.

The AA Arsenal definitely come in a D2 option? Just a quick look at their site doesn't have anything other than D4 listed. D4 works fine with those amp options anyway, just thought I'd mention that. You really can't go wrong with any of them. The Arc and Boston will have better SQ most likely, but the sundown gives you room to add a second sub later down the road.

I'd get the Sundown 1000, wire it to a dual 4 AA arsenal at 2 ohms.

Leaves room to run another D4 arsenal for future upgrades

Boston amps are nice, yes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.