Are you a music blaring douche bag when you drive down the street?

I listen to my mids/highs on high pretty much 90% of the time. I leave the bump down until someone else is bumpin next to or behind me if I even have a sub int the car at the moment. It doesn't matter where I am, stoplight, residential, police station, church.

hmm, you cant really tell i have sub(s) in my car. and unless my windows are up i dont listen to it loud anyway. with my windows up you cant hear $h!t outside of my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i only bang when im crusing i turn the bass knob down at stop lights or when im aproching my destination soo people dont know i have a system that they can steal also i dont do it in my own neiborhood

u guys r all ********!!!!!!! TURN UR **** DOWN OR PUT ON SOME HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif
thats why we are in this forum

whats the point of building it if you can never enjoy it

you guys are crazy. I listen to my **** as loud as I'm feeling whenever. I am not reaching ALL the way to my head unit every time i stop my car. The only time I turn it down while stopped is when im getting mad voltage drop from idling.

Crank it in front of the police station, they'll tell you how much they love it.
Also, if you have them, you should activate your hydraulics in front of a police station with officers standing around outside because they REALLY like that too. In fact, 4 or 5 cars pulled one of my friends over for activating his hydraulics while driving just to tell him how much they appreciated it! He had almost $1,200 in tickets by the time they were finished with him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.