SOLD Ascendant Audio Poly Mids and Aura tweets

zachzchw
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
ohio
new201pics012.jpg

new201pics013.jpg

new201pics014.jpg

Ascendant Audio Poly mids, regarded as some of the best bang for your buck mids out right now. Im the second owner, Ive never installed them, the previous owner used them for a few weeks. Great condition.

$70 shipped.

Aura tweets- these are the ones everyone went crazy over a while back when Desertheat had them for sale (the ones that were mounted on the rings). As you can see, these are not mounted on the rings anymore.

$35 shipped.

Will lower price if both are bought........Would be great for an active setup combination- which was my original plan, but gonna go a different way.

I used those tweets in my A-pillars. I cut about a 2" hole so they would fit from the backside. the grills were the only thing sticking out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.