Attention: all team phat hurts members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy...Seems like Mark is not only ruining his name along with TCAB, but yours and your teams too...

Just know that I am not picking...but if I had to wait on crutchfield to ship me an item or even backordered item, I shouldn't have to wait an extra week or even an extra 4 months for the oppertunity for my money back.

It seriously sounds like Mark has bit off more then he can handle. IMO, he needs to not take any more box orders until he fixes the ones he has outstanding.

Last, we all take it out on you. Want to know why? Because Mark doesnt answer his PMs, or emails. You however are on the forum, have an easier time contacting him. You take a bashing everytime you enter one of these threads...I still dont know why you take up for him. I hope you are begining to see what we have been seeing for months now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So that makes it OK for him to wait and not care about his box, just because others have been waiting 4 months?

JESUS ****ING CHRIST PEOPLE! Get ahold of yourselves.There's nothing ****ing special about TCAB boxes.Nothing a half decent box designer/installer can't build.Or a carpenter that has car audio knowledge.God **** you guys are some stupid mother****ers lol. /rant
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif at the second part of your post.....

youre still a ***** though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

honestly all these threads online about it and never any action.

i imagine his boxes cost 200+ no?

thats a **** lot of money, hop if ur ****ing car, drive to the **** house, get ur refund the old fasion way.

if he doesn't have cash grab stuff of value.

or send him an email stating you will inform the police, but call the police and tell that he is selling drugs to high school kids.

i bet that will make him get working.

^ Yea because thats logical, lol

You can get a dispute set up even after the normal 30-60 day period. Mainly depends on who you speak to & your credit score im sure helps out as well.

honestly all these threads online about it and never any action.
i imagine his boxes cost 200+ no?

thats a **** lot of money, hop if ur ****ing car, drive to the **** house, get ur refund the old fasion way.

if he doesn't have cash grab stuff of value.

or send him an email stating you will inform the police, but call the police and tell that he is selling drugs to high school kids.

i bet that will make him get working.
since when was $200 a lot of money? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

since when was $200 a lot of money? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

uh since i have 2 kids and a house payment 2 car payments utilities insurance and food. $200 is about all i end up with after having to save for a bit. I was dicked around by mark too. I did set a specific date that it HAD to be done and guess what he put other boxes over mine for carl casper even his own setup. I don't wanna see you ****s coming in here sticking up for him when he is a cocksmoker. I had to fight and fight and fight to get a refund the only reason he finally answered me on aim was because the box was finally done and i said sorry i dont want it. PERIOD. He is worthless as a builder I'd perosnally rather havea jordantyler POS box then one of his cause i know if i tell her i need it by a certain day I bet I'll have it. If he is that far behind STOP TAKING ORDERS. if someone has been waiting 4 **** months for a box then guess what he should of stopped taking orders 3 months ago. Or start disihing out refunds. if the money isnt there then his buisness tactics blow. DONT SPEND A DIME OF THE MONEY TILL THE PRODUCT IS DONE. He insist that people pay in advance so he don't get screwed but yet he wants to screw people left and right. So tommy go screw yourself with your it isnt gonna be a 24 hour turn aroudn on him changing. ITS BEEN F UCKING MONTHS and still no change.

I agree. I still think people need to get off their ass and build their own lol....If you dont have time, then you shouldnt be complaining about paying that much for a box. Get out of the hobby if you cant play....
200 seems like a lot. But factor in cost of shipping expecially, and all the materials....and you dont have a HUGE profit....However it is kinda a big number when i can build my own for 50 bucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

uh since i have 2 kids and a house payment 2 car payments utilities insurance and food. $200 is about all i end up with after having to save for a bit. I was dicked around by mark too. I did set a specific date that it HAD to be done and guess what he put other boxes over mine for carl casper even his own setup. I don't wanna see you ****s coming in here sticking up for him when he is a cocksmoker. I had to fight and fight and fight to get a refund the only reason he finally answered me on aim was because the box was finally done and i said sorry i dont want it. PERIOD. He is worthless as a builder I'd perosnally rather havea jordantyler POS box then one of his cause i know if i tell her i need it by a certain day I bet I'll have it. If he is that far behind STO PTAKING ORDERS. if someone has been waiting 4 **** months for a box then guess what he should of stopped taking orders 3 months ago. Or start disihing out refunds. if the money isnt there then his buisness tactics blow. DONT SPEND A DIME OF THE MONEY TILL THE PRODUCT IS DONE. He insist that people pay in advance so he don't get screwed but yet he wants to screw people left and right. So tommy go screw yourself with you it isnt gonna be a 24 hour turn aroudn on him changing. ITS BEEN F UCKING MONTHS and still no change.
get a better job?

get a better job?
Thas right....stay in school foo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Edit: To all those starting these threads...please STOP. It only causes tumorial in an already heated debate. Five pages of argueing and wasted bandwith could have been saved. A simple PM would have sufficed. I dont mean Mark, since apparently he doesnt/cant answer PMs.

Members of Team Phat Hertz all seem to have somethng in their sig to represent their click, lol.

PM them dammit, dont start a useless thread.

I agree. I still think people need to get off their ass and build their own lol....If you dont have time, then you shouldnt be complaining about paying that much for a box. Get out of the hobby if you cant play....
200 seems like a lot. But factor in cost of shipping expecially, and all the materials....and you dont have a HUGE profit....However it is kinda a big number when i can build my own for 50 bucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I never once *****ed about the price, or the initial given time frame of 2-4 weeks. All things considered I don't think $200 is that bad of a price, considering what local shops wanted to charge. My problem comes with the fact that it is now 8 weeks later . . . no box. Send emails and PM's . . . no box. I request a refund . . . no box/no refund.

I don't see how there is any other side. The people who have ordered their boxes and haven't received them in the time frame initially given, have the right to a refund, if desired, without being dicked around. I honestly don't see how any of that is open to argument. It is simply what is expected when dealing with a business or individual. There is no difference between myself and the others who have been strung along without getting what they ordered, the people noodpoopler has not sent items too or paid, and anyone else who has been scammed on this site.

Yea guys.. I have been defending Mark a lot lately, but it seems like he isnt progressing at all. In fact its getting worse because I have seen just as many complaints about Mark in the last month as I have seen Scammer threads in the last month. Its getting out of hand. He really has to get his act together. He has already ruined his rep as a builder (not competitor) and is starting to rub off on his team...which was considered one of the best in the area, if not the best last year.

He MUST be sitting on a gold mine right now if he has alll that money for orders taken months ago.

Thas right....stay in school foo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Edit: To all those starting these threads...please STOP. It only causes tumorial in an already heated debate. Five pages of argueing and wasted bandwith could have been saved. A simple PM would have sufficed. I dont mean Mark, since apparently he doesnt/cant answer PMs.

Members of Team Phat Hertz all seem to have somethng in their sig to represent their click, lol.

PM them dammit, dont start a useless thread.
All do respect, but if PM's worked, these threads wouldn't be here. You can go back over the past couple of months, and the situation was only resolved after the thread started in a lame attempt to save his reputation . . . and it still has gone down hill.

Yea guys.. I have been defeding Mark a lot lately, but it seems like he isnt progressing at all. He really has to get his act together. He has already ruined his rep as a builder (not competitor) and is starting to rub off on his team...which was considered one of the best in the area, if not the best last year.
He MUST be sitting on a gold mine right now if he has alll that money for orders taken months ago.
It is too bad that his team mates get lumped in with him. Most of them don't seem like that bad of guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike75356

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mike75356
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants