Attention: all team phat hurts members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well PMs dont work, but I dont see these threads really working either, do they? Its going to take fifty of these long threads for everyone to realize that they are not working, then everyone will march to Mark's house with a machete and empty wallets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

get a better job?
oh cause $200 for a box is a lot of money to me i have a bad job? go **** yourself retard. I promise my job pay more then yours. wait didnt i read your dumbass got canned jsut the other day?

oh cause $200 for a box is a lot of money to me i have a bad job? go **** yourself retard. I promise my job pay more then yours. wait didnt i read your dumbass got canned jsut the other day?

Pwnt.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

hahah, ohhhhhhhh...yeaa it was kinda a funny situation...his boss is a frickin idiot...i used to work for him.. He has now had 4 employees quit on him in the last 3 months.

About starting all the new threads and sayin it isnt doing anything......thats not true...YOU wouldnt know Marks rep now if it wasnt for these threads. These threads are warning a lot of people to be careful making an order with him. HOPEFULLY they make him get his act together, because he doesnt make a great box, and you definitely get your bang for the buck. But my point is, these threads have gotten the word out to a lot of people.

Yea guys.. I have been defending Mark a lot lately, but it seems like he isnt progressing at all. In fact its getting worse because I have seen just as many complaints about Mark in the last month as I have seen Scammer threads in the last month. Its getting out of hand. He really has to get his act together. He has already ruined his rep as a builder (not competitor) and is starting to rub off on his team...which was considered one of the best in the area, if not the best last year.
He MUST be sitting on a gold mine right now if he has alll that money for orders taken months ago.
he doesnt, he wasnt able to afford to front me the money for my jersey for this weekend i had to send him a cashiers check over night, he doesnt make as much as people think he does...

am sure i will be making more money then you are before i turn 19 so i dont see why you are *****ing, i was quitting in a month any way because i am moving so what point are you trying to make? its not my fault your so poor you cant afford to spend $200 on a box

yea but lets say he IS 2 months behind....ill guess he takes 10-15 orders a month....thats 20-30 in those 2 months times 200 a box...thats 2-3K he has right...

you should help mark out for now, im sure he'd be willing to pay you wouldnt he. And that would HELP your rep...not saying that its bad now, but it could only better it, but I dunno if you want to get your hands in this whole mess now.

am sure i will be making more money then you are before i turn 19 so i dont see why you are *****ing, i was quitting in a month any way because i am moving so what point are you trying to make? its not my fault your so poor you cant afford to spend $200 on a box
See yourself out of this thread.

Oh, and for the record, no more Mark/TCAB threads in the feedback section..he is no longer a member of this forum, and his business is no longer welcome here.

You can voice your concerns and/or feedback on his own forum.

Yes, it's a threat.

If you don't stop stirring **** in here, you won't post in here.

Takes me all of 2 seconds to get rid of anything you've said in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike75356

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mike75356
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants