Attention: all team phat hurts members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not leave it open, just so everyone can update their situation as/if it improves? It seems like the same people jump in and more or less repeatedly without any contribution to solve the problem and end up getting the thread locked.

yea I wonder if he is doing this in other forums...anyone go into the ROE forum and see?
Yup, go and check out The Car Audio Box section, and pull up the "donde esta Mark" thread. One dude has been waiting over 4 months.

Why not leave it open, just so everyone can update their situation as/if it improves? It seems like the same people jump in and more or less repeatedly without any contribution to solve the problem and end up getting the thread locked.
I would like to see this resolved as I'm sure our forum served as a medium for the original thread starter and Mark at some point in time.

I probably will leave this open as I do want to see a resolution.

But, from this point foward, no more TCAB feedback threads, as he's no longer a member here. Any threads started will be closed and the thread starter will be instructed to visit Mark's forum and post their concerns there.

honeslty people that are saying that 200 bucks isbn't alot are either living with parents are rich as ****.

this is a ****ing hobby. dropping 200 bucks on a part to a hobby, and then another grand or so ontop is alot of money.

sorry were all not as loaded as you, or have mommy and daddy lend us their credit cards.

if you dont think 200 bucks is alot for a ****ing box, you need some help, or you need to live on ur own.

they way you wrote it, pretty much says if i came to you and took 200 bucks you wouldn't even care.

if thats the case ill take that 200 bucks.

honeslty people that are saying that 200 bucks isbn't alot are either living with parents are rich as ****.
this is a ****ing hobby. dropping 200 bucks on a part to a hobby, and then another grand or so ontop is alot of money.

sorry were all not as loaded as you, or have mommy and daddy lend us their credit cards.

if you dont think 200 bucks is alot for a ****ing box, you need some help, or you need to live on ur own.

they way you wrote it, pretty much says if i came to you and took 200 bucks you wouldn't even care.

if thats the case ill take that 200 bucks.
Says the rich guy from the Hamptons

Haha j/k man...from N. Babylon here

Jesus, another one of these threads.
To the thread starter, you've PM'd me multiple times. I've informed mark multiple times. I told him that he needs to get on your chevelle box NOW, and some others that have been waiting FOREVER.

That's all I can do right now. He knows EXACTLY what your box is. I wouldn't be concerned about waiting 4 weeks when others have been waiting 4 MONTHS. Especially when he's only about a week late on your box and not a month.

Go post on his forum on ROE, since apparently he's been banned from here?

I know that mark's stuff is all fudged up, but he IS trying to make things right. I'm nudging him in the right direction with some organization, hopefully it sinks in.

And PLEASE spell "HERTZ" right next time.
It doesnt matter how long other people have been waiting. If i didnt start this **** now i gurantee i would be the next one waiting 4months. I know i have pmed you i know i have emailed mark. Why didnt i recieve anything back? Actually i did recieve a few back from you tommy i believe but mark is just mia. It would take him 2 min's tops to email. I know he was banned. He has my email address, he should be able to email me with no problem if he obviously has enough time to work on his truck for a show he has coming up then he has a couple minutes to email me. But i thank you tommy and everyone else from team phat hertz that was helpful enough to get mark going.

[quoteThas right....stay in school foo

Edit: To all those starting these threads...please STOP. It only causes tumorial in an already heated debate. Five pages of argueing and wasted bandwith could have been saved. A simple PM would have sufficed. I dont mean Mark, since apparently he doesnt/cant answer PMs.

Members of Team Phat Hertz all seem to have somethng in their sig to represent their click, lol.

PM them dammit, dont start a useless thread.

]

Shut the **** up..... period end you haee no clue what your talking about. When you send many many emails and pm's to people and they dont respond you would do the same thing. If you didnt notice the thread title whice is spelled wrong and i really dont give a ****, says attention all team phat hertz members, are you on team phat hertz? I didnt think so, so take your ass

somewhere else.

Tommy...Seems like Mark is not only ruining his name along with TCAB, but yours and your teams too...
Just know that I am not picking...but if I had to wait on crutchfield to ship me an item or even backordered item, I shouldn't have to wait an extra week or even an extra 4 months for the oppertunity for my money back.

It seriously sounds like Mark has bit off more then he can handle. IMO, he needs to not take any more box orders until he fixes the ones he has outstanding.

Last, we all take it out on you. Want to know why? Because Mark doesnt answer his PMs, or emails. You however are on the forum, have an easier time contacting him. You take a bashing everytime you enter one of these threads...I still dont know why you take up for him. I hope you are begining to see what we have been seeing for months now
EXACTLY!

I never once *****ed about the price, or the initial given time frame of 2-4 weeks. All things considered I don't think $200 is that bad of a price, considering what local shops wanted to charge. My problem comes with the fact that it is now 8 weeks later . . . no box. Send emails and PM's . . . no box. I request a refund . . . no box/no refund.
I don't see how there is any other side. The people who have ordered their boxes and haven't received them in the time frame initially given, have the right to a refund, if desired, without being dicked around. I honestly don't see how any of that is open to argument. It is simply what is expected when dealing with a business or individual. There is no difference between myself and the others who have been strung along without getting what they ordered, the people noodpoopler has not sent items too or paid, and anyone else who has been scammed on this site.

The problem i have here people is i know people have been waiting for box's for longer than me, but you have to understand this car i only drive up until august or september because its not a car you drive in the winter its pretty as fuc you know and i have no point in having a box that is going to get to me late as hell and ill get a week use out of it and then the car goes away untill next spring????? lol like come on now you see where im coming from? if not you will understand when i do pics and vid of the install if it ever gets done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

As i said in the first post if any mod feels this thread gets out of hand close it asap i just wanted to make sure that team phat hertz saw it because i had not recieved any pm's from anyone and didnt know if mark had done anything.

Yes, it's a threat.
If you don't stop stirring **** in here, you won't post in here.

Takes me all of 2 seconds to get rid of anything you've said in here.
be a man dont threat just do it see if i actually give a ****...

Dude, it doesn't matter if people have been waiting longer then you...Mark or anyone supporting him are ridiculous for trying to use that as defense...bottom line is, you were told you'd have something, and you don't.

be a man dont threat just do it see if i actually give a ****...

It's an internet forum.

I told you to stop posting in here. If you are taking that as a threat, then you should step away from the computer for a while and maybe find something else to do.

Stop posting in here, period. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike75356

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mike75356
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants