Attention: all team phat hurts members

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre still a ***** though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
And you're still black! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Mike....CALM the hell down....I wasnt targeting you. Your just heated because of the situation. Im sure all of your PMs are "Dude wheres my box you ****er, I want my **** money back you **** sucker" You good luck getting your box in time that way....

He was already banned from here, so theres no point of even posting threads about him. Go post on ROE. WHERE HE RESPONDS. It would only make sense, wouldnt it?

[Dude, it doesn't matter if people have been waiting longer then you...Mark or anyone supporting him are ridiculous for trying to use that as defense...bottom line is, you were told you'd have something, and you don't./QUOTE]
Yep your exactly right.

since when was $200 a lot of money? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Well, maybe if you stopped living with your "rich" mommy and daddy and stepped out into the real world on your own where YOU have to pay for things, maybe you'd realize that's a good amount to people who don't chum off of mommy and daddy.Regardless of job, you wouldn't want to spend your extra "fun money" on a box, just to be dicked around for months at a time.

After house payments, insurance, grocerys, gas, utilities, and any other thing that is NEEDED, $200 is a decent price for a box.

Mike....CALM the hell down....I wasnt targeting you. Your just heated because of the situation. Im sure all of your PMs are "Dude wheres my box you ****er, I want my **** money back you **** sucker" You good luck getting your box in time that way....
He was already banned from here, so theres no point of even posting threads about him. Go post on ROE. WHERE HE RESPONDS. It would only make sense, wouldnt it?

No need to post over there. He has my email address he can contact me, seeing as how i have contacted him many times. I made this thread based on that he was banned and that i can not get in touch with him in any way. I dont just go off and start swearn for no reason, what i was simply saying is that it wasnt helping the problem by everyone saying o another thread, or why is everyone paying for these stupid box's. That isnt helping anything.

Already posted there, I am willing to make a small wager that it still isn't take care of if you are up for it.

Yea guys.. I have been defending Mark a lot lately, but it seems like he isnt progressing at all. In fact its getting worse because I have seen just as many complaints about Mark in the last month as I have seen Scammer threads in the last month. Its getting out of hand. He really has to get his act together. He has already ruined his rep as a builder (not competitor) and is starting to rub off on his team...which was considered one of the best in the area, if not the best last year.
He MUST be sitting on a gold mine right now if he has alll that money for orders taken months ago.
OMG, he's starting to see the light //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

good to hear

i pay for all of my own ****, and I dont get along with my mother, havent talked to my father in yours, so would you like to rething that statment dipshit?

Already posted there, I am willing to make a small wager that it still isn't take care of if you are up for it.
Never said it would be taken care of, because im with you. Hes a pretty **** stupid and ignorant to not sit down and take care of these problems by actually responding to emails, and pretty stupid to actually believe that he can make so many boxes at once...
Just saying if threads here dont work...which they havent, move on to the next thing. Im sure all of this chaos will move its way over to the courts. That should be fun, and I wish to hear all the details //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike75356

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mike75356
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants