AudioBahn?

RumbleNTheTrunk
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Liberty, TX
Alright I work at this local grocerystore, and this guy comes in with his car runnin and his subs bangin(rattlin more like it). I was talkin to one of my buddies about his cutlass cierra he just got and about replacing the stock speakers in the back. And I was like what you got in there, he said 2 12's and we walked out with this guy, he had this pioneer head unit, not sure what model...looked older...and he had 2 12" audiobahn's not boxed, just sittin on the trunk cover lol. i was like what u got pushin em, he said 2000 watt amp..anyways to sum it up i said yea im probably going with a diamond audio sub...he said those *****, he said he's been through em all and these audiobahns are the only one that didnt blow up...there both 1500w. I was wonderin, maybe im biast towards diamonds because of the amp and comps i got.....but how do there subs compare to mainstreams? Are they pure sound quality little bass....or what..just wonderin incase the dude came back in..also cuz im lookin to purchase some subs and I listen to mostly rap...and hows audiobahn compare? just sub bling right? with them chrome flames

Audiobahns are great subs for making NOISE..

... and for looking gay with all that chrome, but thats about it..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ya I have 2 AW1200Q's and they are great... alot better than what I had. (rfz1412) but that's not saying much... like someone will say.. the low grade audiobahns ****... like the 1251's... but the expensive ones are good...like mine or higher

oh, and Diamonds > AudioBahn any day.
so is the alligator eating the diamonds good? I was never good with that, i never knew if the **** alligator pointing meant the one is better or what...but im gueesing you meant the diamonds?

so is the alligator eating the diamonds good? I was never good with that, i never knew if the **** alligator pointing meant the one is better or what...but im gueesing you meant the diamonds?
the alligator is eating the diamonds bcuz they are bigger

lol.... i bet that kid just wanted to rattle his trunk, thats what all these idiots think, "rattle means ur **** is loud" god ****ed no knowledge fruit loops

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.