SOLD Audiocontrol Epic 160 - pics

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
you know what this is. 9/10 cosmetics with minimal wear. the few marks on it shown in the pics are dust or something that can be cleaned off easily. 100% functionality.

accurate db meter, epicenter bass restoration, 11v line driver, digital voltage readout, any many other cool features in this lil half din unit. comes with unit and manual.

120 shipped firm. you know you wantz it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif first one with paypal payment to jaym_productions@yahoo.com gets it.

120 guys. you know its worthz it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

cant believe ur gonna take a loss. keep the price at $130. when I was selling mine I had like 5 people that wanted to pay that price. The thing lookss to be in perfect shape. I know it was never installed, and only used to read voltage. Be patient and sell it for what you feel its worth.

the mic itself is incredibly accurate from db to db. although it may be a few dbs off a TL on the dash, it is just as accurate reading every tenth of a db as a TL. It is as handy as TL for fine tuning and gaining every little bit of a db that you can.

also the power plugs allow you to make the power/ground/remote as long as you want. so you can easily make it removable from its dash position and place it on the dash for measurments there.

if no one buys it for 120 ill end up keeping it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Guess just goto run em to dash so can prep for comp then slap em back in dash. If i just hook up the wires to power it on will it still read the dbs or goto have everything hooked up for it to work?

lots of interest

first one with cash or half down for a non refundable deposit gets it. if you put half down ill hold it for a week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.