SOLD Audioque 2200D, Blown Orion Amplifiers, batcap 2000, Pioneer Avic N1

Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
I've had this stuff sitting around for a while and haven't had time to put it on but now I have a new car so this stuff has to go! My iTrader feedback on here may not be very high but I do have a lengthy feedback thread and a good iTrader feedback over on Car Audio Classifieds. I have some pics but won't have most until later this week when I return to LA and take pics of the stuff. If you want specific pics of things just feel free to ask.

---I bought the 2200D used and long story short it needed to be repaired, I sent it in to Audioque and had them fix it for $125, he replaced all of the fets and a few other things, essentially a brand new amp. I think I may have the repair receipt but I'm not sure, I'm sure you can call DJ and he may have a record of it. I used the amp for a couple months afterward and took it out about a month and a half ago, it worked when I pulled it out and there's no reason it shouldn't still work now. I have pics of it and the only damage is on the top of one of the battery terminals, just a little burn mark from the previous owner other than that I give the condition a 9.5/10. $350 shipped

---I have a blown Orion 1200D that I got offline, it powers up and has output but it gives the subs a funny voice coil rubbing noise, not sure whats wrong with it. The exterior condition is a 5/10 but I just need to get rid of it, it's taking up space. $80 shipped or resonable offer.

---Blown Orion HCCA 225. This one worked for about 20 minutes then burnt up on me started smoking and stuff, I tried to familiarize myself with how to wire it up to the sub but I may have crossed something, not sure. I have pics that I took of the damaged area, I don't think it will be too difficult to repair, I'm just not experienced in this area. Exterior is 8/10, it's in pretty good shape. $80 shipped or reasonable offer.

Specs:

Output Power at 12.5V:

2 x 25W @ 4 ohms

2 x 50W @ 2 ohms

2 x 100W @ 1 ohm

2 x 200W @ ½ ohm

1 x 100W @ 4 ohms bridged

1 x 200W @ 2 ohms bridged

1 x 400W @ 1 ohm bridged

THD: 0.03%

S/N Ratio: 110dB

DSC04878.jpg

DSC04877.jpg

---Batcap 2000 been using it for about 4-5 months, no problems holds a great charge. Maybe a few scratches on it but in overall great shape. $235 shipped

DSC03607.jpg

---Pioneer Avic N1. Bought this from a reputable member but can't remember his name at the moment. I used this for about a month and took it out, works perfectly just couldn't get my stereo to sound right for me. It flips out very easily, previous owner had the red tape replaced and hasn't had much use on it since then. Comes with Ipod adapter module and east coast navigation disc, scratched up but previous owner said it worked fine for him. the overall condition of the unit is 9.5/10, maybe a few lite scratches on the face but really nothing major. Comes with everything needed to function. If you need pics of it functioning I can get them just may take me til this weekend because it's not installed and I would have to run everything to hook it up. $350 shipped OBO

If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM me. I think I put everything I know but don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.