Audioque hdc3

BigAl
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
How do the aq hdc3's sound. I read a lot of reviews and saw a lot of videos and I know they get very loud but do they sound good doing it. I listen to mostly rap but sometimes listen to jazz too. Would you compare them to lets say a death penalty or maybe a nightshade?

Well this is like opening a can of worms. The issue here is the idea of sound is very subjective. It also depends 90% on the install in which it was heard.

a subs sound quality is much more dependent on the box/tuning than the sub itself. i have heard a hd3 12 dropped into a 2 cubic foot 33 hz tuned box that was built for a alpine type r and the sq was great.

a subs sound quality is much more dependent on the box/tuning than the sub itself. i have heard a hd3 12 dropped into a 2 cubic foot 33 hz tuned box that was built for a alpine type r and the sq was great.
That was also the original HD3, not the newer HDC3.

As far as the HDC goes...I've heard better, I've heard worse. I'd personally never use it, but I'm more after SQ than anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigAl

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
BigAl
birmingham,al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date