audison LXr 5.1k?????

d.c.
how's it going fellas. nice forum. i got a quick question. this amp is killer. i have a very strong interest in it. since i wanna simplify my install i though i's try an all in one 5ch. do you thing this amp could power 2 idmax 12's ported, 2 legadia 8 midbass drivers, and some id cd2 comp minhorns? i like my systems to be pretty loud and clean sounding. i hope this amp has enough balls to run the whole system....

oh, i have a brand new DLS A1 if anybody is interested. bought for the horns and have no use for it now. never powered it up.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6237

From its ratings...it seems like it would be enough. Not sure about the 2 Max's though. Maybe 2 12QV3s. I want one though. Wish I had the cash when I got my 2.4...Someone on here has one in a 300ZX. Nice clean install. I love the hidden cables on the LRx's.

500w is not enough for a max, you could run on however and sell me the other //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

500w is not enough for a max, you could run on however and sell me the other //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
not enough? lets see... 93% efficient and it says on the site that 500 is recommended.... especially ported

not enough? lets see... 93% efficient and it says on the site that 500 is recommended.... especially ported
why are you even asking if you have you mind made up. They really start to come alive with around 700w ported in my personal experience

and where did you see this 93% efficient

I'm getting this amp next week to power Hertz MLK1 65's active and one IDQ12 V.3.

It's a nice amp and should do the trick. I'm not totally sure about two IDmax's on it though.

I'm getting this amp next week to power Hertz MLK1 65's active and one IDQ12 V.3.
It's a nice amp and should do the trick. I'm not totally sure about two IDmax's on it though.
i don't know about one idq12. those subs sound great put don't have alot of output. i had 3 idq12's sealed in a down-fire box in my silverado and they weren't as loud as two mtx 12' 8500's sealed in a down-fire. atleast get one idmax.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.