Automotive Entertainment

Participant count
  • Participant list

donpisto
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
This place is so **** expensive. Saw them in a car audio mag, forgot which one though. The place is located in Pasadena. They were charging 250 bucks to install a deck and mids in the door panels (which would need baffles). There is another place in Montclair called Advanced Stereo and they were cool. The guy I talked to, Erik, helped me out with a bunch of info and told me to come back if I had any questions, needed help and he wouldnt try gettin me to buy anything. For the same job he said they would charge 100 bucks. Much more reasonable, plus they deal with some good stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Just got off the phone with Matt, that box isnt going to work, but ill put this out there..... https://www.soundoffaudio.com/ Anyone in south...
Does anyone know how to install the phoenix automotive tesla head unit in a hummer h2 2004? Hey gave no instructions but claim it's plug and play.
Hi all, The central entertainment screen in my 2009 Touareg (v6 TDI) stopped working yesterday. When I start the car I see the loading screen for...

About this thread

donpisto

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
donpisto
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date