Item(s) for Sale: Old school autotek 31 band eq

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used but in mint condition

Price:

120 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

120 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

only picture i got atm but can get more if needed.......

autotek7006.jpg

70 shipped!!! just got settled in and need money for food until new job pays off..........so pretty much im taking lowball offers atm

Hell of a deal.. guys on here don't know how to use a 31band EQ. I bet this would go on DIYMA quick for $100.
haha its been over there for more than a week.....however I only have about 55 posts over there and use a different name I think they dont trust me

$70 shipped shh*t send me your paypal autotek fan since the late 80s dont know what I will do with this but at $70 it can sit on a shelf
This piece here was made in the golden era for autotek......beautiful piece and can do wonders if you know how to use it.....you have a pm coming sir

Thank you very much Sir you have a paypal payment good thing for me im old enough to know how good a deal this truly is Thanks and let me know if you have any other old PPI ART ,Lanzar Opti (BLACK&GOLD) Hifonics or Autotek pieces

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.