b2 Audio X2C 24" Sub Enclosure build

Participant count
  • Participant list
thought i saw this on youtube a few months back, now it makes sense
do any of the videos show how the box is attached to the truck and how the trans hump is handled? just a shelf maybe
I don't think we show it, 2x4's attached to the front to keep it level, without them the box leaned forward. the box is so large, there are holes drilled out on the bottom of the box where the stock bolts in the floor stick up. so the box in a way locks in place on those bolts

what you using to plot graphs and T/s parameters? I use the lil dayton audio and its accurate..
Been using WinISD for around 13 years, never lets me down. I've not tried the Dayton audio app yet ill have to try it. I'm just so used to winISD I keep using it and everything always lines up. I like to be able to determine port velocity per wattage ect. really helps fine turn things per driver, as much output as possible while retaining a wide musical range is always my goal.

Good grief lol. I like it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date