bad business with Ibanender

He fucked me over basically. It would cost me more than I paid for the amp to go down there and sue him. I have no doubt I would win as im under 18 and cannot be legally involved in any contracts but just decided to just my losses. I am asking for 150 bucks from him though
isnt this one of the 4000's he set on fire at daytona ?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You left off the reason I would win. Im under 18. Look up the laws on contracts with minors. We cannot be involved in them. Look on court shows they have it all the time. Minor always wins. We cannot lose.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

For some reason this thread stuck with me today and I wanted to post some feedback. I know its crappy that he hasn't really been responding that much and its been a few weeks. I guess what I think may be fair is how long did it take you to pay him? I mean if he was cool enough to hold these amps while you were paying him for *shrug* lets say a month, wouldn't it be fair if he is truly busy to wait the same time period?

For some reason this thread stuck with me today and I wanted to post some feedback. I know its crappy that he hasn't really been responding that much and its been a few weeks. I guess what I think may be fair is how long did it take you to pay him? I mean if he was cool enough to hold these amps while you were paying him for *shrug* lets say a month, wouldn't it be fair if he is truly busy to wait the same time period?
me and iban have been communicating over at splbassx forums. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Pl8er, i will say he was patient with my payments. It was a lil more than a month. Thing about that is, that was an agreement between us. I followed the rules of the agreement. If he was busy like that, all i would have liked up front was him telling me he was busy. Not me having to create threads and tracking him down. I guess thats what raised a red flag and i had the feeling i was being scammed. Now i still dont like how long its been, but its more understandable now that i have communicated with him. But knowing how people will try to get over and scam, i was really unsure. Once this is resolved, i'll ask for these threads to be deleted.

from what i have seen over at splbassx he spelled his side out a little bit more, and since you have still not told the whole story over here yet, i am going to in order to clear his name a bit...

there was an agreement made between the two of you, in which YOU breached the agreement due to an unforseen circumstance on your end. sean was more than willing to make arrangements and accomodate for your situation. sean has been busy with his new job and has not had time to ship out your amps, im not agreeing 100% with this excuse, i mean, i know he has been busy, but some communication was called for imo, i can understand your frustration from that aspect. but in his deffense with that, you made very little effort to contact him...

you tried sending him PM's, but his inbox was full... what you failed to do was use the email address that you had admitted you had. this was your own fault for not using your resources.

if you want to tell your side of the story, i would suggest you include ALL the details...

link to his thread over on splbassx where iban gives more than enough details to let people know whats going on:

http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10180&pid=116526&st=0entry116526

Ok whole story on my end. I havent been avoiding anything.

He posted a thread over here at caraudio.com. We began communicating via pm's on this board. I sent him a pming asking about buying his amps and would he accept payments towards the both of them. He replied back with the agreements, and i told him i didnt like the "you are **** out of luck if it isnt paid by a specific date. and i explained why, which was because situations pop up and i didnt know if any would pop up. He responded back by saying well if u have atleast 750 of it paid, then an extension would be allowed. He never said how long of an extension. When i had my wreck and told him i couldnt make the final payment, i had already given him 800 dollars which made me be in line with the agreement. He was cool with that (which he should have, because im still in line with the agreement) then i finished up the payment.

In no ways i was wrong in that situation. After a couple weeks he said he hasnt shipped because of legal problems on the new job or what not. After another week went by, i tried contacting him again via pms on ca.com (which is where the transaction took place) He didnt respond. I noticed he wasnt getting online here anymore which made me wonder why if he hasnt contacted me yet after about a month of not shipping. Atleast i could have gotten an update. So now im wondering if this whole thing was a scam. I dont know him personally or what kinda person he is. So i posted my first thread about it on here, asking if anyone knew him personally. My comp. froze and i didnt know if it was sent or not. So i just restarted it and typed up another thread. (not knowing the other did process) Someone replied in the thread that he post often at splbassx.com. So i went over there and noticed he had logged on that morning. So im thinking, this guy has time to come over here and post but not send me any reply over at ca.com (BTW, i think i forgot to mention i saw his status change on ca.com and figured he was ignoring me) So with all that, i figured i was being scammed. I tried sending him a pm over there, but was unable to for what ever reason. So i created a thread asking about him. Thats when we finally started communicating again.

Now the guys over there are saying i am the one in the wrong. I dont see how because i followed the terms of the agreement. He has had my money for a month and i had to find him on another forum where he posts all the time when he could have just gave me a simple update and known of this would of happened. I was waiting patiently and still would if communcation was alot better.

Not one time did i bash this guy. Yeah i created a feedback thread with it stating my feedback on this person. But how in the hell can he get mad at a guy for that? All i keep hearing over there is You made your point with your 3 threads. Thats like me going to another forum that u dont see and bash you. How is that the same situation? He was a member over here who was selling his product over here...why would i have to sign up somewhere else to touch bases with him on something he should have gotten in contact with me about?

As of now, i still havent bashed the guy? If you guys think its bashing because of the thread asking if anyone knew him personally and me giving my feedback on our transaction. then im guilty

You left off the reason I would win. Im under 18. Look up the laws on contracts with minors. We cannot be involved in them. Look on court shows they have it all the time.
judge judy!!! you'll get some money, he'll get some money, and everyone will get a good laugh watching it on tv

This was copied and pasted directly from my private message with him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ibanender) I'd like at least $250 down, and the rest paid in full within 30 days. I'll give you some extra time if you've got $750 or more paid at 30 days and you continue to pay something reasonable, consistently (not $10 every 2 weeks).

( me) Yeah, ok... See i can work with that. I figured you probablly had someone offering to give you 5 bux here and there. Thats crazy when trying to pay off something that high of a price.

The agenda i had set out for myself was wanting my amps to be paid for by the end of april. Of course sooner if at all possible. U can consider this a deal. The total amount im paying is 1000 correct?

Whats your paypal address? I will try to get u 3 hundred down right away. Possibly 400. Next week i gotta take care of some bills, but after that i'll see if i can do 150 every week until the tab is clear. But u'll def have more than 750 within the 30 days

Now over at splbassx forums, he said he could have taken my 800 and ran with it since i didnt abide by the terms. He also said i had 800 already paid. He never said anothing about he would allow a 2 week extension. No extension time was discussed. So i followed the rules. After that pm, i started making my payments.

Someone please show me how am i in the wrong? I understand a person can get busy. If he would of told me, then i would never of thought i was being scammed. I dont see how it has taken a month though. And i dont see why people are saying i am in the wrong.

"I also denoted that if by a given time it was not paid in full, I kept all the money and you got nothing, no questions asked. You agreed to those terms" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

maybe that was a little late

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

KARLEON

10+ year member
Livin' Legend
KARLEON
Chattanooga, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied