Bad experience and ongoing with jmass03

Participant count
  • Participant list

clekchau

DAllas
Bought an Arch Audio KS1000.1 , paid for via paypal on March 9th original thread:

http://caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/465774-getting-rid-all-my-car-audio-stuff-arc-audio-jl-audio.html

As of today a month and half later, still have not recieved it. The reasons he has provided was:

- He was in the middle of a move and miscommunicated to person who was supposed to ship it

- Once he realized he screwed up and did not ship it, he shipped item without delivery confirmation or signature which never arrived, now he is questioning if I got the amp or not and before he refunds my money he needs to check with post office to see if he can get money back on insurance etc etc

Bottom line, paid for amp and still waiting a month and a half due to zero fault of mine and 100% fault of seller. I have had my other stereo components and installer sitting and waiting and now still waiting for jmass03 to deliver the amp or refund my money.

He refuses to refund the money, indicating he cannot understand how this big package was lost in the mail yet he didn't have the common sense to use delivery confirmation or signature, just insurance?! The apartment manager indicates no package from him has ever arrived, and I gave him the number for him to talk to her in case he still 'questions' the delivery but no response.

Now I'm stuck on waiting to see if he will ever come thru on a paid item while ready to start on my installation I've been planning for months.

Overall very dissatisfied and still waiting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

All correspondence with Mr. Khan.

From

to

date Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:20 AM

subject re: Arc Audio KS1000.1

Hi A****l,

Have you received the amplifier yet? Thanks.

J******n

from

to

cc C*******@txu.com

date Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 6:56 PM

subject Re: Arc Audio KS1000.1

Hello J******n ,

I have not received the AMP yet ...Please either provide me the tracking info or Lemme know what is the status

I will be needing those ASAP

Thanks

A*****l

from

to

date Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 2:43 PM

subject Re: Arc Audio KS1000.1

J*****n ,

Have not received anything from you yet please either provide me the tracking info or please process my refund ASAP

Thanks & Regards

A****l

from

to

date Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:35 PM

subject Status

Please lemme know abt the package I am ready to install everything this amp is holding everything up

I don't want to open up a dispute please work with me asap

Thanks

A*****l

from

to

date: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:59 PM

subject: reply

A****l,

I apologize that you haven't received the amp yet. I've been going through a move recently and I had several boxes packed and ready to ship. Yours being one of them. My homes caretaker was supposed to ship your package off and in the mix of the move, yours ended up being one of the boxes that went w/ the move. Hence the reason I asked you if you had received the package. Anyway, the fault is on my end, and I apologize again. The amp will be shipped first thing monday and I'm going to have it shipped express to make up for the lateness. Thanks for your understanding.

J******n

from

to

date Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:12 PM

subject Re: Status

Sent insured via USPS:

Tracking NO: VI 419 416 292 US

Thanks,

J*****n

from

to

date Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Thanks as long as i receive it ...i wont complain LOL.....Thanks for taking care of it

Will let you know once i receive it

Thanks & Regards

A****l

from

to

date Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 10:48 AM

subject AMP tracking info

J******n,

Still waiting on package ......the tracking number you gave me does not exist ...please provide me a tracking number ASAP

I was ready to install everything last week you are holding up the installation , and why is the tracking info u provided doesnt exist

I need a response ASAP

A****l

from

to

date Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:56 PM

subject Re: AMP tracking info

A****l,

I was under the impression that the number on the left side of the insured mail receipt was the tracking number. I checked online and they've done away with this service unless you get delivery confirmation which I opted out of. I figured you would let me know once you've received the amp. I'm surprised that you haven't received it yet either since I sent it out Monday via priority mail (2-3 day delivery).

Please see the attached Mail receipt I took a picture of as further proof. You can also see that I shipped it Priority/insured by the postage fee of $42.85. Let me know if you don't receive it by next week.

J******n

(I had attached two pictures showing proof that the package had been sent. I would post it here, but for sake of privacy for Mr. Khan, I won't share it since his address and information is on the receipt.)

from

to

date Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM

A****l,

Did you receive the amp yet?

J*****n

from

to

date Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM

NO i have not received it yettt ....i am sooooo waiting on it ...its taking for ever

from

to

date Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:16 PM

A****l,

I will be having a trace on the package by usps if you don't receive it by the end of the week. The package was sent out last monday. The latest you should have received it was friday. Are you sure the package hasn't been left at your apartments leasing office? Thanks.

J*****n

from

to

date Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM

I have checked with the apartment office ..... Trust me i want this package more than anyone .....

Please get me some info by EOD tomm

from

to

date Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:37 AM

J*****n ,

I have not receieved the package yetttt

I am gonna open a dispute against you

And give you a worst feedback ever on the forum

First of all please refund my

Money or it will be very bad for your business

The tracking number you provided me doesnt exist ...please i am waiting for your package everyday

YOU are holding up everything ...i was ready to install last week

I need my money back ASAP

A****l

from

to

date Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 1:18 AM

A****l,

First of all I've given you proof that I sent the package off to you in two high resolution pictures of the receipt from my local post office. I will not be refunding your money until I have located the package. Once the post office confirms that it was not delivered to the address you specified in your paypal payment: 3***9 W. W****t Hill Ln, Apartment 1**0, I****g, TX 7****8 and an insurance dispute is opened I will refund your payment in full. Recall that I mentioned to you the number I provided is not a tracking number. USPS does not offer tracking numbers unless you opt for delivery confirmation - which I did not select. The package is large and I find it difficult to believe that it was lost in the mail. It was sent PRIORITY (2-3 Day delivery), sent on a Monday, and you should have received it NO later than Friday. I paid more than $80 dollars just to have it professionally packed and shipped. I have all the receipts to prove this, two of which I've sent you photos of. I'm not implying that you're being dishonest about not having received it, but I find it difficult to believe that the postal service lost a 25 pound, 28 x 14 x 7 inch package traveling within the USA. Please remind yourself that all copies of our correspondence are saved. Threats to slander me on public forums are not necessary and as such will not be tolerated.

I will be in touch with you tomorrow once I've spoken to the post office.

J******n

from

to

date Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:14 PM

A****l,

I have received notification from my post office as of last week a proof of delivery that the amplifier was delivered on April 14 and you did not pick up the package. A notice was left and was "delivered" with your proof of signature on April 27 at 3:34 p.m. I have a paper copy printed from the post office stating the above information is true. I will be proceeding by posting this as well as all of our correspondence on Caraudio.com. Thank-you.

J******n

Moral of the story: No matter how much of a hurry you're in, DO NOT skip delivery confirmation. Generally, the post office courier asks you, "Would you like delivery confirmation on this package?" and I always get it. This time, the ***** was having a bad day (In fact, it seems everytime I see her shes having a bad day), and she didn't mention it to me. I made the mistake of getting insurance thinking I could still track the package. Turns out the only way you can track the package and make sure it's been delivered is through delivery confirmation. Go figure. This way, both the buyer and the seller are protected. I had no proof that Mr. Khan wasn't just trying to cheat me by telling me he hadn't received the package, and wanted me to refund his money (+1 for Mr. Khan with a free amplifier). Whether he was or wasn't, it doesn't matter because the package was delivered as promised and he has no reason to complain. USPS *****. Cover your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

clekchau

clekchau
DAllas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views