SOLD Basement Cleaning Blowout! (ED, SS, A/D/S, Wire)

nosaj070
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago, IL
Hey everyone, I'm currently cleaning out my basement and am in the process of getting rid of all this stuff I am never going to use again. All prices are as listed, they are low, I need this stuff gone by Thursday. If you truly feel they are high let me know and I will consider all offers. Feel free to contact me via e-mail with any questions at jason(period)f(period)fulton(at)gmail.com. (The stuff in parenthesis isn't actually there).

Please don't bother me asking for specs on these things. Just search google. If you absolutely cannot find it you can ask me.

ED8A - DVC 4 Ohm: 130 Shipped

ED8A.jpg

ED8A1.jpg

HiFonics Taurus X Cheater Amp: 90 Shipped

1Ohm Stable, Significantly underrated, built solid, sounds great. Only used it once.

HifonicsTaurus.jpg

Infinity 6000cs Component Set: SOLD

6.5inch Mids, 1 Inch Tweets, includes x-overs.

You absolutely cannot beat these things for 45 bucks, the don't require a whole lot of time to tweak to get to sound pretty good. With deadened doors the midbass isn't bad and all you really need to do is tame the tweeter.

Infinity6000cs.jpg

Old Jensen Amp: 25 Shipped

First amp I ever owned, never had any problems with it and it probably does its rated power.

Jensen.jpg

SoundStream Reference 604: 220 Shipped

Best amp I've owned hands down. Does way more power than listed, rock solid, stable to .5ohm stable on all channels. You can run an entire system off of this regardless of resistance. Sounds great doing it.

SSRef604.jpg

A/D/S 336is.2 Components: 190 Shipped

Best sounding speakers I've owned. Bought them directly from Stephen Kephart (Adire) a few years ago. The X-Overs are beat up, they came to me that way. They were originally 600 some odd dollar speakers. I Paid 220 for them and they are worth no less now. Excellent speakers, and they come with an extra tweeter as well. Still includes all grills, templates, mounting cups, etc, that came with the set.

DSC_0093.jpg

Alpine Type-X (SPX-177a) Mids - SOLD

Pretty self explanatory, great mids, basically the reason why people bought this set to begin with (except the crossover)

AlpineTypeXMid.jpg

16 Feet Stinger 1/0 Wire Red - 33 Shipped

BigPower.jpg

3 Feet Stinger 1/0 Wire Black - 6 Shipped

1/0 Distro Block - 5 Shipped

(For Pick see the Misc Cables, its attached to the red 1/0)

Ground Loop Isolator - 7 Shipped

Misc Cables - 8 Shipped

Few Feet 8 Gauge Power, and Ground

Random Terminals

Remote Wire

RCA's

Distro Block

Cables.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nosaj070

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
nosaj070
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date