Northwest Region Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
you better be fixing up a drag car, so I can talk more **** to you.
****.....I will walk quicker than your drag car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

awh, what happened?
No more mo-ped?
**** I pull out the mo-ped for special occasions bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Its top speed is 10000000000miles per hour

When did the scene turn into such a pissing match?

Talking about how bad you have/will beat someone in the lanes continuously is retarded. It's all about atmosphere, and a pissing match = shitty atmosphere. I doubt I'll compete in any upcoming shows since I'm not in the 150's anymore and apparently 150 is quiet now?

You guys have fun, I'm getting back into racing quads.

exactly... everyone at them fake shows are always like "oh man I used to do 180's and blaj blah blah...."
I feel kinda bad since James is the guy putting them on, this all seems like a joke, and the other James who bought Steves van claiming 59.9 bass race. I lol'd at that. That pretty much drew the line for me even bothering with that.

If I go, I will be there to chill but highly unlikely.
you have a lot of room to talk about anybody travis.everything that falls out of your mouth is a f-in lie. you talk about how show's in colo are small and they all ****.how would you know? you've never been to denver for one show and thats where most of the show were.

and further more i LOL @ anything you say

you have obviously never peed more than 7.38 feet;)
Omfg I love it! I’m down for this is there any rules? Like no competing on a morning after sex etc.... I will make a video of this, I think its in Australia they have things like this? But you’re on your back racing the guy next to you to some line:confused: either way I say we start a new scene!

But ok no more drama I’m happy your happy he’s happy and 15 different people are measuring how far they can pee.

you have a lot of room to talk about anybody travis.everything that falls out of your mouth is a f-in lie. you talk about how show's in colo are small and they all ****.how would you know? you've never been to denver for one show and thats where most of the show were.
and further more i LOL @ anything you say
I've been to shows up in Denver( not entered in). They are small and they do ****. PERIOD. There's maybe a lot of show cars but no sound cars. I talk to Tom quite a bit and I'm sure he feels the same way. The shows are all jokes, no power classes etc.. and who wants a trophy that was just slapped together? At least the Drive-In shows gave out money. And then trying to do a "Bass Race" setup? How will that work?

Tell me this, if the shows are "big", then why isn't anything sanctioned and ran in proper classifications? Hmmmmm, not enough people?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date