Been out of the car audio scene for a while, what subs?

HardHitter
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So, I have been out of the car audio scene for a long time but recently got the urge to put a system into my 2000 Audi S4. I am really concentrating on the performance taking it to Stage 3, but it's just a daily driver and I would like to add something nice.

Going to get a screen, components, amps and subs but don't know what to do for subs. I've had two e15K's, a 10W7, 12W7, and two type S's in the time that I've owned car audio when I was younger. I don't need something that absolutely pounds, but something that'll be nice and give you a nice "hit"

Is the W7 still the "top" sub or what is everyone running these days?

W7 is far from top sub nowadays, especially around here. For sound quality and decent SPL too, the IDQ12 is a great sub. I just picked up the ID8 myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.