Beginner Subs help deciding

The W3's would be out of my price range
They are also crap compared to the type s nowadays. The type s is an underhung coil design which sodes it to more of a sq based driver.

the sundown e series is another good contender

the ultra lv is a good one as well as the morel primo

sq is subjective but if you want sql I would stick with the type s or the sundown

the ultra and morel an sq based drivers morel beimg a good deal more expensive

They are also crap compared to the type s nowadays. The type s is an underhung coil design which sodes it to more of a sq based driver.
the sundown e series is another good contender

the ultra lv is a good one as well as the morel primo

sq is subjective but if you want sql I would stick with the type s or the sundown

the ultra and morel an sq based drivers morel beimg a good deal more expensive
I think right now I will stick with either the type s or go for the sundown. Leaning towards the Type S due to the fact that I have already familiarized myself with it. Would you recommend the Sundown E-12 d2 over the Type S 12d2 though?

I'd pick the Type S, they are good looking subs and I've heard good things about them. If you want best for your buck though, single 15 ported is the way to go! HDS300, Obsidian, something like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.