BenBen On Da Track Slowed Exclusives 2

downloaded the file and in the process it downloaded two trogan viruses and changed my browsers homepage. got my computer cleaned up and i'll take a listen to the songs later. hopefully nobody else has a problem with the download.

song list:

9 times outta 10, alot of bass slowed, bama shoot da 44, blow it all slowed, certified slowed, d.o.d. slowed, get on ya job slowed, i be ouchea slowed, i dont give a slowed, i run s.c., jimmy cap carter slowed, krispy kreme slowed, love me- ceezy & tae, money and power slowed, nothin slowed, on da grind slowed, pat sayjack slowed, salute slowed, what you think slowed, what you need slowed, young wit money slowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bsipes30']downloaded the file and in the process it downloaded two trogan viruses and changed my browsers homepage. got my computer cleaned up and i'll take a listen to the songs later. hopefully nobody else has a problem with the download.

song list:
9 times outta 10, alot of bass slowed, bama shoot da 44, blow it all slowed, certified slowed, d.o.d. slowed, get on ya job slowed, i be ouchea slowed, i dont give a slowed, i run s.c., jimmy cap carter slowed, krispy kreme slowed, love me- ceezy & tae, money and power slowed, nothin slowed, on da grind slowed, pat sayjack slowed, salute slowed, what you think slowed, what you need slowed, young wit money slowed.[/QUOTE]

if thats the case i think you should rehost the files @\-BenBen\- ;

I will but idk how he got the virus? sendspace has never given me one before..but will do.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

btw ive listened to them got them on flash drive bang pretty good nice job man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks bro..i appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

-BenBen-

10+ year member
Team L.oud A.s F.u**
-BenBen-
Down South
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date