Better 10" sub then RSDC out there for $123?

DeuceLee
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Midwest
buddy of mine is thinking of two RSDC 10's...he likes my RSD's, the reviews on phoenixphorum are very nice as well...so is that vid on youtube...

we're wondering what else out there for $130 a pop shipped or less will be better in sq and output...

any suggestions? thoughts?

will be in a ported box in a 04 corolla...powered by 1200rms...

AQ sd2.5's might be a good one to look at. That's what I would go with. They are basically the same as the old school dd 2500's. not the new version, but the older one. Great subs for the $.

buddy of mine is thinking of two RSDC 10's...he likes my RSD's, the reviews on phoenixphorum are very nice as well...so is that vid on youtube...
we're wondering what else out there for $130 a pop shipped or less will be better in sq and output...

any suggestions? thoughts?

will be in a ported box in a 04 corolla...powered by 1200rms...
This would be the wrong place to ask. Hardly anyone has even heard the rsdc's.

This would be the wrong place to ask. Hardly anyone has even heard the rsdc's.
no, i think it would be the best place to ask, cus then i would be getting more variety options then just "they're already the best for the $, just get them!"...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

not saying that it's not "the best for the money" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Looks like an upgrade to the already amazing budget sql subs: the RSDs. (I had for about 9 months).

Keep pumpin' out the quality, cost-efficient products Phoenix Gold and we'll keep buyin' 'em.

Looks like an upgrade to the already amazing budget sql subs: the RSDs. (I had for about 9 months).
Keep pumpin' out the quality, cost-efficient products Phoenix Gold and we'll keep buyin' 'em.
yeah, it doesn't look like there's anything on the budget end that has the same output and sq of these RSD's and RSDC's for around it's price...

i guess the jury says so...

it's possible we might wait for the SDC2.5's that's gonna be new from AQ...

but even still, it'll be about $155 after shipping...about $30 more a pop...

I like the.. PIONEER PREMIER TS-W2501D4 SPL about $100 on eBay..

These too..RE AUDIO SE10D4 $128 on eBay.., there is also the Soundstream T510 TARANTULA.. I bought a pair of Fosgate T2 10's for less then $200 that was a pretty good deal..But I have not heard these PG RSDC's..

I like the.. PIONEER PREMIER TS-W2501D4 SPL about $100 on eBay..These too..RE AUDIO SE10D4 $128 on eBay.., there is also the Soundstream T510 TARANTULA.. I bought a pair of Fosgate T2 10's for less then $200 that was a pretty good deal..But I have not heard these PG RSDC's..
the RE and SS prices are without shipping, so with shipping, they are about $30 more...the pioneer and T2's are in the ball park...

he's looking for a budget set up...he was really looking for $100 shipped each but i made him bend a lil to get up to $123 shipped so $150 shipped is out of the picture...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.