BHSAUDIO Scammer!!!

Call your cell phone company, and get a recording of that phone conversation. Proof of it playing in the background will make PP mind up for them in about .0001346984 sec.

Call your cell phone company, and get a recording of that phone conversation. Proof of it playing in the background will make PP mind up for them in about .0001346984 sec.
I highly doubt cell companies keep those kind of records. Even if they did, they'd likely only disclose to law enforcement. No way they're going to dig through that for some random customer.

Cant sell or buy anything on this forum anymore.

Yes you can. Only use people who you know are legit.

I have bought a few things from a few different members here and all have been 100%

Hell I even had a bonus attack spider come in a sub I just bought from here for free!!!

I assume everyone is legit until proven otherwise.. Hell I have seen some well respected members on this forum over the years scam people. All I will say is karma is a mother fucker…

Still waiting on PP decision.

If you have a tracking number, they will either rule in your favor or tell the buyer he has to ship the amp back to you with tracking and provide pp with the tracking info.

^^ Only issue I have with him sending the amp back is in what condition will it be sent back in!!!! If he hasn’t already blown it up I am sure his prick *** will do that before he ships back.

I’ve been thinking maybe me and my rott need to go visit his mom and do alil hole plugging.. She did sound sexy and god knows I like a mean ***** LOL.

Hopefully it will work out for you. If you have an Android phone, there are a lot of apps that record phone calls. I'd grab one and call back and see if they threatened me again. If so, send a copy of the phone conversation to his local police. I think you're probably good though, I had someone try this same crap on me one time and Paypal ruled in my favor.

No fancy phone here. Plus, I think it may be best to let PP deal with it before I get a call from his local PD about a harassment complaint. Cause he seems to be the type that gets scared easy. Never had to deal with a PP issue before so I don’t know there procedures but I feel it will work out for me. I mean hell I have all kinds of proof that I did not fail to hold up my end of the agreement.

My brother is a lawyer.. I can have him make some calls for you. Just pm me some info and I will forward it to him if you like.

this is why i am afraid to sell stuff on here anymore. i guess i will only buy or sell stuff to people who have been on here awhile

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies