Big 3 +.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Alright guy's i ran the Big 3 i've had that done for a while now . but i was wondering about this my friend helped me out with this. ok i would charge my battery and would be normal next day my car would be dead alternator is a h.o. 165amp and tested it that's good , voltage regulator is good. so i figured like my friend said i have my whole electrical system grounded alt , battery etc...aka BIG 3 has anyone even taken a ground to the block of the engine and grounded it to the body of the car so that the engine is grounded?

Alright guy's i ran the Big 3 i've had that done for a while now . but i was wondering about this my friend helped me out with this. ok i would charge my battery and would be normal next day my car would be dead alternator is a h.o. 165amp and tested it that's good , voltage regulator is good. so i figured like my friend said i have my whole electrical system grounded alt , battery etc...aka BIG 3 has anyone even taken a ground to the block of the engine and grounded it to the body of the car so that the engine is grounded?
thats part of the big 3 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Is it.....see i asked someone on here before it it was and they told me it wasn't necessary. idk who it was. But thanks Jeep:). real nice to cause my neighbor works for semi's and well he got me these really nice copper terminal's i used he just gave em to me there like the best u can get there like $20to$30 a piece really nice heavy copper:).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.