!!!!Black Friday Sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
For our "Black Friday" sale we will be offering free shipping on enclosures up to 3.5ft3 of net volume.

While this is going to be limited quantity sale, I'm going to start taking orders right now!!

Once we have sold out of the sale I will post up and let everyone know.

This only applies to new orders starting right now...

This will likely slow down production just a bit, but it should be to bad. We just ordered a large amount of MDF and Birch as well as refreshing our entire stock of carpet.

Our standard pricing can be found here...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/544987-official-new-pricing.html

To take advantage of this offer please email specials@dc-creations.com

Last edited by a moderator:
For our "Black Friday" sale we will be offering free shipping on enclosures up to 3.5ft3 of net volume.
While this is going to be limited quantity sale, I'm going to start taking orders right now!!

Once we have sold out of the sale I will post up and let everyone know.

This only applies to new orders starting right now...

This will likely slow down production just a bit, but it should be to bad. We just ordered a large amount of MDF and Birch as well as refreshing our entire stock of carpet.

Our standard pricing can be found here...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/544987-official-new-pricing.html
Sent you guys a **** novel for a box build. Bunch of pictures and stuff, I apologize in advanced for the lengthy email

i want a 1.2 cube box sealed also with 2 11 3/16 cutouts, where do i send money for 1 g5 and a passive radiator @pro\-rabbit ;

I'm setting up a new email for specials. As soon as I have it up and running I will dd it to this thread for easier contact and keeping this all organized.

I just hopped on to 35 new PMS...so yea this may take a minute lol

how much for a 1 12 box ported. for a g con 12 tune to 30 hz

measurements

= width 15

side to side length = 28

height = 15

thats the space i could work with dont know if the sub could work in smaller enclosures.

shipped to 95215

how much for a 1 12 box ported. for a g con 12 tune to 30 hz

measurements

= width 15

side to side length = 28

height = 15

thats the space i could work with dont know if the sub could work in smaller enclosures.

shipped to 95215

I'm setting up a new email for specials. As soon as I have it up and running I will dd it to this thread for easier contact and keeping this all organized.
I just hopped on to 35 new PMS...so yea this may take a minute lol
You can do it!

LOL, I'm trying. I created the new email, just waiting for it to be live and I will have that up and running. That should help with my ability to get back with everyone much quicker.

Just to clarify, would you be selling these cheaper than your listed pricing in the link you provided, or is the free shipping the deal.

PM and email sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date