Black Vinyl...As Tint

i was thinking about doing that....Getting a sheet of self stick black vinyl, and cutting it to fit my window in the rear....it would be kinda like tinting your window 5%....but cheaper....maybe
and that would be retarded.....

spray paint works too.
that's still retarded but a better idea..

OP.... you really wanna get ur window's tinted huh?.... i say do it right... with real tint...

go to walmart, they have window-cling tint. its that static-cling vinyl like they use for stickers and ****, just sticks to your window and peels right off.

if you are a cheap bastard, then that is the way to go. Just go spend ~$100or so and get your windows tinted properly

go to walmart, they have window-cling tint. its that static-cling vinyl like they use for stickers and ****, just sticks to your window and peels right off.
if you are a cheap bastard, then that is the way to go. Just go spend ~$100or so and get your windows tinted properly
people was 200 dollars to do my windows....seems kinda high, just trying to think of alternatives, is doing it yourself hard?

isn't window tint like a peice of see though vinyl
you really think so..hahahah toooo funny

the best way to discribe it is black dyed saran wrap... nothing close to vinyl buddy.... at all....

people was 200 dollars to do my windows....seems kinda high, just trying to think of alternatives, is doing it yourself hard?
it's gunna be hard... espechially for you're first time

A bad tint job makes your car look like **** though. Have it done right.
exactly...

dude just save you're money and do it right...

you are just gunna wast time and money dicking around with vinal and other stuff..

never tried tinting anything. most of the places around me charge about $120 for a 4 door car, $150 or so for an SUV, and about $100 for a 2dr coupe or a single cab pickup

just have it done right so your car doesn't look like complete and total *******

Plus since the sticky part of the vinyl would be facing the sun it will turn opaque on you. And have you ever tryed to get one of thos static stickers off the window when they have been one there a LONG time. Pain in the arse I tell ya

get it done right. most places offer lifetime warranties from bubbling and peeling when you get your windows tinted. well worth the money. $200 is actually a decent price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.