SOLD BLOWN ascendant audio AVALANCHE 18

how loud is the two 9515s in the tahoe?
I wish I still had them. They've been gone for almost two years now since I got out of the whole car audio scene for a while, but they were CRAZY loud...completely destroyed the inside of my tahoe. the headliner started sagging like 10 inches, air vents rattled out and were hanging, the dome light's covers popped off...wish i still had it but needed the money

I haven't been on here but a few times in like a year so I forgot what the rules were exactly, but since it got your panties in a wad I changed it.
I think he ment you cant make a thread to solely link it to a ebay add. But shoot others do it. So who cares right.

I'll get you 100 shipped(No Basket). You can ship it USPS flat rate(just the motor) for $15. Let me know where to paypal...............

Kevin

My dad's business does business with UPS so i'll get to ship it with them for little to nothing, but yes motor is 100% and if you was asking how i was shipping it to make sure it's safe don't worry we have tons of foam padding laying around in the back of my dads business.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.