Blown sub reading?

i kind of wondered that myself, i have a ppi pro104 that one side doesnt read and the other reads very high ? You can also hear a hint of sound if you press on the cone

If it's blown, it either won't read or will read some high number. Very rare cases where blow woofers will read correctly. I've had speaker read from 50-400 ohms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

If it's blown, it either won't read or will read some high number. Very rare cases where blow woofers will read correctly. I've had speaker read from 50-400 ohms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
That's what I've seen, but they guy said these were smoking when he opened the trunk. Clipped the **** out of them. But the one I haven't tore apart reads 1 ohm on each coil yet the pioneer stamp says 2 ohms. The reading doesn't bounce around at all. Straight to 1.3, my meter zeroed at .3.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.