Booming through... the suburbs? Come on...

I have a bad habit of actually going out into the street and stopping the idjits in my neighborhood. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by ramos I have a bad habit of actually going out into the street and stopping the idjits in my neighborhood. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Good stuff. I should do that too

there could not be a more perfect time for me to see this thread. ok, story time...

i was walking back to my car with my girlfriend tonite in this big parking lot for a strip mall and i hear this nasty bass/metal sound booming thorugh the parking lot. as it gets closer i see that all the windows are down and i could even hear his highs blaring and i was prolly half way back in the parking lot. not more than 2 secs after he rolls by i see an unmarked cop car creep right behind him. as soon as he turned into the street light went on siren went up and i had a very good laugh. ok story time is over but i thought that fit very nicely in this thread. o yea, im 17 and i can't stand these kinda people. maybe im a nerd or somthin cuz teens arn't supposed to be like that, eh o well.

If you spend money on a system that you like I say "****" what othe people think. I am going to play it loud. I like it loud, thats why I bought what I bought. I however do have consideration. I won't blast it after 900 in residential areas. Other than that I'm going to play it as loud as I want where ever I want. I honestly could give to shits what people think. And to those who say they hate it when people drive around with there trunk and panels rattling, who cares? They most likely can't hear it in the car. You listen to it insid3e the car. Thats why it is called a "car stereo". My old car used to sound like it was going to explode on the outside3, but it sounded great on the inside. That is what matters. I would much rather spend money up grading my stereo then blowing it trying to get rid of noise i can't even hear inside of the car. That is just my opinion. If you have the money to make you car noiseless outside then thats a bonus.

Yeah...i am in between. I play it as loud as i want on the main streets. In residential...before 8-9 it is reasonable...loud enough for me, but people prolly can't hear it in their house when i drive by. At night...esp. in residential, it's usually pretty low. I say...i am pleasing myself if i have it loud as hell on main streets. What is the point of getting subs then, if u don't even really use them? If i didn't want them to get loud...in city areas...then i would buy trash, like legacy or sony. But i like mine to sound good and get decently loud...so in the city, it is! i am however, respectful in small neighborhoods...and residential area's with only houses. peace

NG

When i'm just cruising around and its time to show off for the fly honeys thats when i turn it up LOUD. But every other time im driving i keep it reasonably low. i cant hear myself think when its up loud .LOL. And i dont know about anybody else by i dont mind bass drive by's, i just like the sound of bass, I guess.

Originally posted by gettnbig And to those who say they hate it when people drive around with there trunk and panels rattling, who cares? They most likely can't hear it in the car. You listen to it insid3e the car. Thats why it is called a "car stereo". My old car used to sound like it was going to explode on the outside3, but it sounded great on the inside. That is what matters. I would much rather spend money up grading my stereo then blowing it trying to get rid of noise i can't even hear inside of the car.
Please remind each and everyone of teh caraudio.com members to point and laugh at you as you drive by clanking away. Good luck brah..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.