Boston G3 12" in custom DC Creations enclosure tuned to 34 hz. Immense sound quality

ckunke002
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: EDIT: NOT SELLING ENCLOSURE: 12" Boston Acoustics G3 Dual-4 ohm. Could also throw in the Boston 500m amplifier I've been using it with for an additional $110. 500w RMS at 2 ohms. Has never had a problem and powers the sub very well.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Lightly used for just over a year. This is an incredibly sweet sounding bass setup for all types of music. Do not overlook the G3 for a daily SQ driver folks. Easily the best sounding and highest quality sub I've purchased at the price point. I recently did some electrical work and can handle more power now, so that is my reason for selling this. The sub is rated for 375 RMS but I know people that give it 650+ daily for years and never run into any sort of problem.

Price: 110 for sub 110 for amp + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Local meetups preferred (Portland OR area).

Item Pictures:

photo9_zps9b26e5a6.jpg

photo8_zpseed1025d.jpg

IMG_0780_zpsf34b9de0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The surround is in great condition, those marks you see actually were on it when I bought it new, it's just a few spots of discoloration i believe.

Did you want the sub only?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.