Box Build for a pair of SSA ICONS

hell of a box builder and a great guy to deal with.
glad to see your business expanding bj.

you still need to have a listen to my explorer sometime //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Thanks man. And yes, I do need to hear the explorer sometime. What shift you on?

Got it, also gonna send IonSQL a pm so he can whip up a design for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Great. Be sure to let me know if you need anything.

I would say that looks great, but there's no need to. Your work speaks for itself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Box is looking good.
I'll have to head out to Antioch sometime and give the ICONs a listen...
For sure where you located?

Yeah i'll get a review of everything up ASAP. I'll be installing them hopefully this weekend if not then by monday.

-Nick-

Thanks man. And yes, I do need to hear the explorer sometime. What shift you on?
kind of up in the air right now. been coming in second shift the last couple of days, i tore the mcl in my left knee and will probably need surgery, have a cyst in my right knee that needs drained, so i'm on sit down only restriction until i see an orthopedist at the end of the month.

they haven't really decided yet whether i'm going to be like an inspectors assistant, helping input the visiquals and ncm's and such into the computer, or if i'm going to go through the union lady who handles reallocation of labor for folks who get hurt. if this thing back in my shop doesnt work out, i'll most likely be going to first shift.

at least for now, i actually have weekends off, and only pulling 8 hours days, big change from everyday 70-80 a week like i was doing. hell, the last couple of days i haven't really done much but sit here dicking around on the computer.

Looks good as always man, cool deal on box/woofers. Gonna be ordering up a box and some cuts for a false floor/backwall as soon as I have a proper design //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for the props guys. And shaun, that *****, hope it all works out for you. At least on the bright side, you might be able to get on first, I could always use some help out in the shop...lol

Here it is all completed.

RobertMastrondonato009.jpg

RobertMastrondonato010.jpg

RobertMastrondonato011.jpg

RobertMastrondonato012.jpg

RobertMastrondonato013.jpg

RobertMastrondonato014.jpg

RobertMastrondonato015.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.