Box Builders Want To Make Some Money

Participant count
  • Participant list

caliece
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi i need plans for a custom port ed box so you draw me the plans and ill send the money asap

the speakers are 2 15" kicker CVR you can look up the specs at kicker audio.com

and i have hella trunk space its going into a 1996 chevy caprice big body so do some researh for me and i want it tuned to 35hz and what ever the box volume is that it says on kicker as long as its tuned to 35hz. thanks alot people i have the money waiting just send me your price

P.S no B/S

thanks caliece:D

You can use this online one .. free. easy. and pretty accurate considering.
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?

I used it for my current box and it does 146.3dB with a single 15" .. tuning is also 35hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah i tryed it already gave me wrong specs thanks alot though for your input and help

Hmmm.. worked fine for me. Just use the 1st and 2nd option and I have no problems.. sometimes might have to ajust the Xmax of the sub to manipulate portsize or actualy box size.. but like I said..

for something designed off that..

146.3dB @ 42hz TL .. something must have been right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.