box size for Sundown Sa-12 ?

xOGxMeRKzZ
10+ year member

what size box should i get for a single sa-12? would 2.00 cf be fine? ive been looking on amazon at some prefab boxs, funds kinda low. any help would be great, im a noob in tha works lol btw i am running 1200W to it but not getting the bump ive seen on other ppl systems...

Save up some money to get a CUSTOM enclosure.....It will be worth the wait.....You and your sub will be better off!!!!!!!........NO PREFAB..

I have a special going right now for $99 plus shipping you can get an enclosure custom made for your sub and there is a new builder on here that is offering an introductory special price too.......He is JG Construction.....

^^^ good guy and a great builder and thats a killer price. I have been waiting for over a month for my box!!!!!! Ahhhhhh yea good times wish I would have went with someone else hope its worth my wait.

Thanks disturbed......I bet your box will be great!!!!!........Next time you need one though Holla at me.......Most of the time I have a 24-48 hr turn a round......

thats right around my price range, how long would it take to get it? ill hit you up in about 3 days n let you kno wussup... ill hit JG up n see wat his special is

dam bro it must be... a month is a F***ing long time to wait for a box... thats ridiculous! n double07 since i just read ur other post ill deff holla at chu bro! do i need to send specs or you got them boxs on loccdown? need a box about 1.75 cubic feet i think

Save up some money to get a CUSTOM enclosure.....It will be worth the wait.....You and your sub will be better off!!!!!!!........NO PREFAB..
I agree, you are far better off getting something custom built to fit both your driver AND your car. If you are able to take advantage of the width of your truck and make the box a bit shallower it will give a lot more usable space and look a lot better as well.

dam bro it must be... a month is a F***ing long time to wait for a box... thats ridiculous! n double07 since i just read ur other post ill deff holla at chu bro! do i need to send specs or you got them boxs on loccdown? need a box about 1.75 cubic feet i think
U think LOL.... I dont even think he has started it yet so yea its good times. He said he started one but something to do with the resin expanding and ruining the kerfed corners IDK.. Been a good min nonetheless. GL with ur box man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.