Brand of 1ch. RCA for strapping

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jackson00
10+ year member

Hey I got 2 SAZ-3000's strapped with knu konceptz RCA's hooked up to them and now I need to change the el cheapo single RCA I have for the strapping but my problem is all of the RCA brands I know about are connected like a Y-Adapter at both ends and I cant split them. Does anybody know any good brands that I can split down the middle? Or can I just use a good home theater sub cable?

I would just use a sub cable as you said. I have had good experiences with Blue Jeans Cable when I bought my wiring form my home theater.

i used a stinger set of rca's and just pulled them apart. I have had them for about 8 months on my saz-1500ds with no problems

I like the looks of the home theater RCA's any brand will do?

05 ZX636- if you know any can you tell me which stinger RCA's that you know of for a fact pull apart cause if I go with those I dont want to order the wrong ones, cause every new Stinger RCA I have seen does not pull apart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.