Bridging

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tayta_Mayne
10+ year member

Ok I may sound stupid, but how do i bridge an amp? It is a jensen xa4100 4 channel amp. But wait..... "why would you waste your time on jensen?" Because I got it for free and my old system got stolen, now i want this just to hold me over until I get everything peiced together. There is a channel A B C and D. Any input would really be appreciated.

Usually it is marked on the amp what terminals to bridge. But if it's not marked on your amp, its usually a + from one channel and a - from another channel. Make sure your amp is stable in bridged mode before you do this.

i had a similar amp back in my early days of car audio, walmart special. it was decent, nothing to write home about. but if im not mistaken there were certain terminals you had to use to bridge it. if you have the user guide you could refer to it, if not you might try looking it up online or contact jensen for help. sorry i couldnt be of more help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.