Buck at 3/28/2014

**** dude, that *****. I feel ya on the back issues. I too have lots of nerve damage and disc problems with my L3-L5 and S1. Possibly pending surgery here soon and I'm not even 21 yet. It ***** and it really does bring you down like no other. I couldn't imagine it with everything else going on as well. I don't know how religious you are, but prayers out you bro. Hope you can get back to as normal as normal gets for you soon and start doing the things you love once more!

**** dude, that *****. I feel ya on the back issues. I too have lots of nerve damage and disc problems with my L3-L5 and S1. Possibly pending surgery here soon and I'm not even 21 yet. It ***** and it really does bring you down like no other. I couldn't imagine it with everything else going on as well. I don't know how religious you are, but prayers out you bro. Hope you can get back to as normal as normal gets for you soon and start doing the things you love once more!
Mine was L5 S1, I was 19.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Anyone who wants a design go ahead and hit me up while I'm feeling decent!

I am sorry bro. I feel ya on this, I turn 22 next month and I need to have both of my knees rebuilt, they are telling me I won't be able to drive at all for a year. My job of course has me driving around everywhere, and as a contractor, I won't be able to take a medical leave, I'll just get laid off. But that's not really an option when you have bills and a wife to support. But here I am talking like my life is just terrible, but you feel terrible all day, and still keep such an upbeat attitude. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers, and I hope you feel well soon.

I am sorry bro. I feel ya on this, I turn 22 next month and I need to have both of my knees rebuilt, they are telling me I won't be able to drive at all for a year. My job of course has me driving around everywhere, and as a contractor, I won't be able to take a medical leave, I'll just get laid off. But that's not really an option when you have bills and a wife to support. But here I am talking like my life is just terrible, but you feel terrible all day, and still keep such an upbeat attitude. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers, and I hope you feel well soon.
I just turned 22 at the end of march. I drew the short stick on some genes, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Yeah man I feel you. I have a pretty ****** family history, as far as cancer etc. plus I was like 1.5months premature so I have generic stuff like I get sick real easy, really weak joints, and realy bad sinus problems. But it's all good bro, you are gonna make it. I know you don't really know me or anything, but if you ever need someone to just talk too and you can't get in touch with anyone else just hit me up I had a buddy of mine who had really bad back problems, and he was always too sore to ever really do anything, but he ended up becoming so depressed he killed himself once he lost his ability to walk. Bit none of his friends or family ever really noticed he was suicidal because he was always so happy.

Dot think I'm trying to say you might be suicidal, but I really don't want anyone to ever do what my boy did.

I have very unfortunately been sick for the past few weeks with my IBS. I may have nerve damage from back surgery I had a couple years ago. Just in a lot of pain consistently. It's very difficult for me to design in this state I'm currently in. I've also had an ear infection for 6 months now, may have to have surgery on my left ear. This may also be contributing to my nausea because your ears orient your body position. So it's like I'm seasick (or feeling hungover) every morning and it stays like that or gets worse as the day goes on.
I have to talk about how this affects me personally. I absolutely hate being sick like this, but it's my life. It's a seesaw effect basically. I get well, then sick, then well, then sick. It's been this way since I had back surgery in march 2012. I'm at the point in my life where I have researched and been to sooo many doctors and there still are many more to come.

Designing means the world to me, I absolutely love it. I know this isn't necessarily true but I feel like I let people down, even though I can't control my symptoms for the most part. I try to manage my activities closely but it's just no use really, it's a beast that abides by no rules that I'm fighting. I'm just kind of along for the ride, like a trailer being tossed around on a truck in a high speed pursuit.

I'm getting more and more nauseated as I type this. I just want to ask the people of the forum to know that I'm not intentionally ignoring you. As much as this hurts my ego or whatever, I ask that maybe you pray for me. It's difficult to live life like this, I hope none of you have to go what I have. There is no official diagnosing, as in they can't just do surgery and it will be over. I've just passed the threshold of pain and nausea that I can handle.

So hopefully I can get back to designing soon and find a way to manage my situation better. Wish me luck!

***Edit- I'm moving houses as well very soon, so my internet won't be ready until after I move and then I have to wait for Comcast and their terrible customer service
i as well was in a car accident in december of 2012 4 days before christmas that worsened the arthritis i had not known about from sports injuries in my back, hips knees , wrists and ankles so i know exactly the feeling of being in pain to the point you dont wanna move but have to get up and fight it some days i just can completely do nothing at all and im only 23 i will keep you in my prayers one day it will all be over! get well brother

I have very unfortunately been sick for the past few weeks with my IBS. I may have nerve damage from back surgery I had a couple years ago. Just in a lot of pain consistently. It's very difficult for me to design in this state I'm currently in. I've also had an ear infection for 6 months now, may have to have surgery on my left ear. This may also be contributing to my nausea because your ears orient your body position. So it's like I'm seasick (or feeling hungover) every morning and it stays like that or gets worse as the day goes on.
I have to talk about how this affects me personally. I absolutely hate being sick like this, but it's my life. It's a seesaw effect basically. I get well, then sick, then well, then sick. It's been this way since I had back surgery in march 2012. I'm at the point in my life where I have researched and been to sooo many doctors and there still are many more to come.

Designing means the world to me, I absolutely love it. I know this isn't necessarily true but I feel like I let people down, even though I can't control my symptoms for the most part. I try to manage my activities closely but it's just no use really, it's a beast that abides by no rules that I'm fighting. I'm just kind of along for the ride, like a trailer being tossed around on a truck in a high speed pursuit.

I'm getting more and more nauseated as I type this. I just want to ask the people of the forum to know that I'm not intentionally ignoring you. As much as this hurts my ego or whatever, I ask that maybe you pray for me. It's difficult to live life like this, I hope none of you have to go what I have. There is no official diagnosing, as in they can't just do surgery and it will be over. I've just passed the threshold of pain and nausea that I can handle.

So hopefully I can get back to designing soon and find a way to manage my situation better. Wish me luck!

***Edit- I'm moving houses as well very soon, so my internet won't be ready until after I move and then I have to wait for Comcast and their terrible customer service
wow i see u going thru another dilemma wow hope the best for ya homie so u can back at what u do best get well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date