Build 4 my Best friends G35

I dont like how the amps are mounted like that though the cut out, which looks weird, and dose not even look centered to the cut out for the sub.
The bottom section was gonna hold a 1000/1 but he went with a 500/1 which is much much smallers so i had to move the amp over so there just wasnt a open area kinda give it a full effect. we will be getting a 1000/1 soon enough

re-doing the spare tire amp rack since the 1000/1 that i though was gonna be used wasnt

its still in the process

IMG_0152.jpg

everything will be covered in black micro fiber

i was able to get the rear section covered before i left today

IMG_0001.jpg

This looks awesome man. I have a question tho where did you get the idea for this box? I've seen the exact same design for a 8w7 at a local shop

nice and clean for sure but the carpet killed it IMO but thats just me. i never use the generic grey carpet. black sued would of been nice. just my opinion though.

im using the selectproducts auto fab prem carpet not regular box carpet and finding the factory G35 charc carpet is hard but thanks anyway the pics dont show it well, it u see that carpet used in the sealed box, i tried using a similar texture carpet and it looked awful and didnt match the trunks carpet and texture. u win some u lose some i gues

Looks nice. However, I would try to make the false floor cutout be aligned with the sub.
what's up front?
yeah that what the amp rack and everything is being re-done on the 2nd page i though we were going with another set up but now that were not everything is kinda being re-done

up front is a set up focal components and a factory head unit and a 3sixty signal processor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.