Build for my Jetta

i actually dig that box.

only thing id suggest would be getting some of that clear uv reactive paint and dusting the actual speakers a lil bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you need to clean up the interior of your vdub a bit, (i do too lol) but lookin badass. i might steal this paint idea for my SPL box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks all...

Don't know about the CVX's yet, as they aren't hooked up. I'll be buying the amp on monday, so it should be here sometime next week (Kicker zx1500.1) so I'll let you know how it sounds ported then.

And there is a speaker hole in the door, it's just not very deep so it has to have baffles, mine are just the plastic ones cuz I got em from bb for like $0.75 haha.

But what's this clear uv paint you speak of. SOunds kind of interesting. And I know it's dirty, but I am just waiting for the install to be 100% done before I clean it. I'm actually thinking about taking out the backseats and walling it off and throwing 2 DD 9518's in there but I'm not sure if I really want to yet, as I don't know if I'd be able to get it back to stock very easily....

Anyways, car is hopefully getting painted this week... will be flat black and then I'm going to redo the headliner in the car with black. Rims I'll eventually get, but that could be a few months hahah $$ is a little tight.

i actually dig that box.
only thing id suggest would be getting some of that clear uv reactive paint and dusting the actual speakers a lil bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you need to clean up the interior of your vdub a bit, (i do too lol) but lookin badass. i might steal this paint idea for my SPL box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
x2

That box is sick man.. I really like it, finally something different and I dig the snowboarding stencils man, looks sick with that neon paint.

Bet it sounds good and gets pretty loud, nice setup overall!

Thanks all...
Don't know about the CVX's yet, as they aren't hooked up. I'll be buying the amp on monday, so it should be here sometime next week (Kicker zx1500.1) so I'll let you know how it sounds ported then.

And there is a speaker hole in the door, it's just not very deep so it has to have baffles, mine are just the plastic ones cuz I got em from bb for like $0.75 haha.

But what's this clear uv paint you speak of. SOunds kind of interesting. And I know it's dirty, but I am just waiting for the install to be 100% done before I clean it. I'm actually thinking about taking out the backseats and walling it off and throwing 2 DD 9518's in there but I'm not sure if I really want to yet, as I don't know if I'd be able to get it back to stock very easily....

Anyways, car is hopefully getting painted this week... will be flat black and then I'm going to redo the headliner in the car with black. Rims I'll eventually get, but that could be a few months hahah $$ is a little tight.

Where did you get them for $0.75?

I don't have a router or jasper jig to make them out of MDF, I could use about 6 of them.

Well I used to work at Best Buy so employee discount made them like $0.75 but I think they are regularily like $15 or something so idk... find someone who works at best buy ahahaha

Well I used to work at Best Buy so employee discount made them like $0.75 but I think they are regularily like $15 or something so idk... find someone who works at best buy ahahaha
Holy crap, $15 for plastic rings? Jesus...

I'll just go get me a nice course wood blade for my jig saw and make my rings.

love that box dude...i was gonna say you definitely either skate, surf, or snowboard
definitely looks like he snowboards haha. that jacket reminds me of burtons gore tex jacket from like either last yr or the yr before same colors like dotted on the jacket looked ill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.