Build it or Buy it? (sub enclosure)

Vice

im new to car audio and im unsure on if i should but or build an enclosure for my soundquebed hdc315. is it difficult to build it? im not much of a handy man. And if i should buy it, what kind? i heard for loud pounding bass a good ported enclosure is the way to go, how much would one cost and where would i buy it?

Agree, he's a good dude. Great quality and affordable. If you have the correct tools, you can manage it. Just takes time. I made mine last time, cscstang sounds far better than mines ever did.

209e94d97575986082505cf570756061.jpg

Here's the one he did for me. It looks better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're starting from scratch it will be expensive to build your own. Tools, materials, time. It's fun and is a great learning experience. Contact a builder and have them make you a cut sheet. It's worth the money to have a properly designed box. Or pay to have it built. Cherrymancustoms designed my box for me. There are a number of designer/builder options.

CSCStang knows those HDC's seeing as he has one in a T-Line i believe and he built mine for 3 HDS's and it was as cherry as they come hes a good guy (not saying others arnt) but he helped me alot and continues to help with my second plan.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.