Build Log 12 cu. ft. @ 31hz

terra
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Yes
Starting my build log for the box for my Mach5 MJ-18"s

It'll be between 12 and 13 cu ft. tuned to 31 hz with a kerfed port.

so far ive gotten 2 36"x5/8" threaded steel rod and washers, liquid nails, silicone sealant and 2 sheets of mdf. pics soon.

the thread was $10...so why not. and running at 4 ohm the earthquake puts out 1500. so 750 each...theyll take it.

Use wood glue (like titebond II or III) for the joints and use the liquid nails in the kerf slots. Please don't use the liquid nails for the joints -- it's no where near as strong.

i started the thread because i had time today and ill be busy and away from a computer until monday. **** people need to chill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.