Build time on SSA subs

sad thing is he's on team SSA lol. he got them at team pricing and has been thinking of cancelling for awhile already. Just looking for better woofers in the mean time for a decent price. Just ***** for SSA for them to be dragged down due to FI's shortcomings. Anything else i order from them arrives in perfect time.
lol he's on their team and he cant even compete for them what a **** show

It came out of the box like that ?
Yes, it came out of the box like that. I bought an xcon 12 last year and it came with a nice wood crate inside the box. Not this one. Emailed ssa twice this week and got no response, if that's called great customer service than I guess I've been running my business wrong for the last 30 years !

[quote name='psylo535']Yes, it came out of the box like that. I bought an xcon 12 last year and it came with a nice wood crate inside the box. Not this one. Emailed ssa twice this week and got no response, if that's called great customer service than I guess I've been running my business wrong for the last 30 years ![/QUOTE]

any thoughts on this ordeal @denim or are you staying low until **** gets figured out

Yes, it came out of the box like that. I bought an xcon 12 last year and it came with a nice wood crate inside the box. Not this one. Emailed ssa twice this week and got no response, if that's called great customer service than I guess I've been running my business wrong for the last 30 years !

Dang man. Sorry to hear about that. And no response is not cool either. Thanks for sharing the info you helped me more than you know.

[quote name='wew lad']any thoughts on this ordeal @denim or are you staying low until **** gets figured out[/QUOTE]

Aaron is who I've been talking to through email. Every time I ask where my speaker is I get the same answer. "They are working on it as fast as possible and I put a rush on it" Well today is exactly 9 weeks and all I got is half of what I paid for. They should not charge in advance for something they can't produce in a timely manner.

That thing took a nasty fall. Out of the truck perhaps. A box that heavy should be stacked high enough to cause damage like that from a fall..evin if it was packaged properly it would never survived a fall like that... but it definitely should have been packaged better..alot. (hope mine comes better packed) but that was 100% on the delivery..not ssa. Looks like it fell off the top of the truck.. heart wrenching. Sorry gor your loss bro

Lol move than a month is ridiculous, for anything. Should have seen my wait times with tantric, murphy would always give the run around. Team mate ordered team fi 18's direct and took 2 months, 2700 and his **** didnt get rushed even though hes team fi. Their build house in nevada must be the size of a studio apartment.

This whole thread is not good for business. Emailed again today and got no response. I'm tempted to call my credit card company but really been trying to put that off. I could've bought anything else and had them in a few days. They probably took off for the weekend. Not sure how they run business but a month ago Aaron said his partner went to a show for the week and took the phone. That's why they didn't answer. How can you run a business that big off 1 cell phone

A company will never grow if they do not invest in bettering their production. Think how many potential customers they have lost from this thread alone. There are plenty of good company's out there, waiting months for a subwoofer is just ridiculous.

Perfect example of a company running itself into the ground. My order just got put at the very back of the line after this, haha..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.