Buying Discrepancy with xxBURT0Nxx

Participant count
  • Participant list

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
I am not going to get very detailed with this, and I hope that he takes care of this issue. Received an item from him, and it was broken. He got offended when I told him how I REALLY felt about receiving the item in the condition that it was in, not to include the terrible packaging job.

The way that this should be resloved is by him contacting the shipper and having a call tag issued for the damaged item, and the seller (xxBURT0Nxx) should refund me for the sold item.

I will leave this alone for now, as he was notified about an hour ago about the issue. He did obviously respond to my initial message, but didn't respond to anything else after that (although he was/is looged in PM'ing).

I hope that you (xxBURT0Nxx) read this and see that yes I am pissed, but I haven't left you negative feedback due to me TRYING to give you a chance to correct this issue.

Relly poor communication on both of our behalfs, he did start a claim on this yesterday. Now I guess I have to wait to see what the outcome of this claim will be in about a week or two.

Good luck with it all.

Both of you just need to do your best to be patient and amiable. Anger will just make things worse.

I hope it all works out well for the both of you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think it's pretty underhanded to post this before issue comes to a close or a no response situation. IMO.
Your new to this site, and obviously you have never been scammed before. Every hour that goes by, so are your chances of having a resolve.

Just wanted to clear this up ahead of any potential future sales.

I sold him an xbox, shipped it, and when he received it, it was no longer working. I told him I would file the insurance claim. This was all over the Memorial Day Weekend. The USPS claim was started the day after he contacted me and told me the xbox wasn't working. Since it was a holiday weekend, I didn't respond right away to his PM's on here (I wasn't around the house and figured he would have texted my mobile number if he wanted to get a hold of me, but he forgot that he had it). He became upset that I didn't immediately respond to his message (even though the claim was already started) We exchanged some words via text, and I got him to realize that his experiences with USPS insurance claims were dated and that they no longer did them this way.

We discussed it over the phone, he took care of the part of the claim that I needed him to in order to finish processing it, and he has received a refund check for the price of the xbox, minus shipping costs. We agreed that he could keep the xbox, cables, controller, and hard drive in exchange for the ~$20 difference between purchase price and refund price so that he wouldn't have to ship it all back to me, and the controller, cables, and hard drive are worth more than $20 anyways.

Long story short it was a bit of incommunication on my part, and a lack of patients on his part. Everything was resolved, and I have no ill will towards the buyer. Glad that we could resolve everything and not have any problems.

Thanks again Qbenjamin, and sorry for the slight inconvenience. I hope that you will just chime in and mark this issue as resolved quickly so that future buyers will not think you were scammed as your original post seems to suggest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Qbenjamin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Qbenjamin
Braavos
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies